Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Potential Dream Home in a quiet Old Town Location awaits a buyer. 715 Ashe Street is located one block west of White Street between Olivia Street to the south and Southard Street to the north. I give you the location because a lot of locals don't even know where Ashe Street is located. So how in the world can Conch Train drivers and moped riders ever find it. It's the next best thing to living on a slow lane in key West.
715 Ashe Street is a two bedroom, two bath home with a total of 1222 sq ft of living space that sits on a good sized 3055 sq ft lot. The interior has Dade County Pine walls and ceilings. Some of the walls have beaver board, an early variation on drywall. The walls I saw are in very good condition. The floors have been tiled and are also in good condition. The house seems level and several of the support piers have been replaced. There is even a new roof as of May first (or so). The owner has taken good care of this house. If I were buying the house, I would get permission from HARC to replace the jalousie windows with HARC approved windows that would make this little gem shine. The front porch needs some restoration to make it look like the other story book homes in the area. And there is plenty of room for a nice sized pool in the back. My advice: spend a few bucks and buy a cute house at a great price before all the deals are gone for good.
715 Ashe Street is offered at $549,000 or $449 per sq ft.
CLICK HERE to read how the listing Realtor describes this property and see more photos and information on 715 Ashe Street. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, to schedule a showing of this home. It is tenant occupied, so 24 hour advance notice to view the home is required.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- The End is Near!
- 715 Ashe - Old Town - Key West
- Stressed to Excess in Key West
- Big Bad George
- Together We Have It All
- 726 Fleming Street - Old Town - Key West - Transie...
- 6 Havana Lane Old Town Key West - Short Sale
- Quit Your Job, Move to Key West, and Become an "I ...
- 730 Fleming Street- Old Town - Key West
- Really Big - Short Sale - Key West
- 809 Washington Street #101 - Casa Marina Area - S...
- Going Up?
- 1322 Thompson Street - Mid Town - Key West
- Good News on the Home Front - Key West
- Wanna Buy a Painted Lady?
- March 2009 Key West Real Estate Sales Report
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.