Search This Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2009

3 Casa Roma Lane - Bank Owned - Key West






3 Casa Roma Lane needs a buyer. It is Bank Owned and priced to sell at only $299,000 or 206 per sq ft. It is a condo, but it is only one of three in the condo association. It is located on the far eastern edge of Key West just off A1A as you enter the Island of Key West. And it has some issues. Those facts are a prescription for a possible deal.

This is how the listing Realtor describes 3 Casa Roma Lane:
"Private pool and courtyard! Ground floor unit in 3 unit condo located near the water at the end of Eagle Avenue. This unit has a gorgeous European kitchen and dining area. The split floor plan adds extra privacy for the bedrooms. In addition, there is an elevated 1 bedroom, 1 bath cabana for your kids or visiting guests! The owners are in the process of repairs to the unit to enhance the saleability. Seller will restore 2 parking spaces to the limited common elements and restore the area around the pool. Now is an opportunity to negotiate having the work done to your own tastes."


I've shown the property four times. I like it. It has its problems. But the listing Realtor is doing a good job of trying to deal with the issues that effect this property and to sell it for the bank owner. And the bank is doing its part as well.
CLICK HERE to read more detailed info on this unit and see a bunch of interior and exterior photos.

This place was renovated a few years ago with many high-end features. A separate guest cottage was added that has a full bath. The master bedroom is as large as some condos in other parts of Key West. No fooling. The master bath was nicely done but someone removed a window and some of the beautiful tile is missing. But those items are easy and relatively inexpensive to fix. There is a large closet off the master bedroom, but it needs updated.

The kitchen and living area share a large open space that looks onto the courtyard and private pool. (Not a cocktail pool. The real deal.) And there is a second bedroom and second bath located off the living area. That bedroom has its own private covered outdoor lanai and easy access to the pool for a midnight dip.

CLICK HERE. CLICK HERE, and also CLICK HERE to see some photos of the private pool before this unit only before it became bank owned. I took these photos a couple of weeks ago. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 if you would like to see this place.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.

Counter



Free Counter

Key West

Key West
You could be here!

Blog Archive

Gary Thomas in a Nutshell

My photo
Key West, Florida, United States
I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.