Monday, August 3, 2009
The guess work is over. The bank has disclosed the short sale price it will accept on 810 Terry Lane is $610,000 or $323 per sq ft.
Our office had the listing on this house a year ago when it was offered at $1,249,000. It did not sell. It still has not sold. A different office now lists the property. CLICK HERE to see the current mls listing info. But read below for a few more details that the current agent has omitted. (Not pointing fingers!)
Gorgeous, brand new home located one block from the lighthouse in the heart of Old Town. This home offers 2000 sq. ft. of luxury living loaded with top of the line finishes. Three large bedrooms, three fabulous baths, a gourmet kitchen featuring a Thermadore 6-burner, stainless gas range top with hood and matching appliances. The floors are oak, the ceilings tall and the home drenched with natural light from the large windows and French doors. The master suite is spacious and boasts huge walk-in closets, private balcony, bathrooms with double vanity,granite counter top, slate tile floors and good storage. Click on each photo to see room or space: LIVINGROOM, KITCHEN, BEDROOM-1, BEDROOM-2, BATHROOM, POOL, POOL VIEW.
810 Terry Lane is located two blocks west of Duval Street and just south of Petronia Street. I took a couple of exterior photos this morning so you could see the neighboring houses. The house next door to the south with the Avanti in the driveway CLICK HERE is a duplicate of 810 Terry Lane. There is a real cute cottage across Terry Lane to the east CLICK HERE. The Key West lighthouse is one block to the south CLICK HERE - but not my photo.
This house in my opinion is a lot of house for not a lot of money. I remember a year ago I had some buyers that wanted to buy a bank owned property in the same neighborhood (only a few blocks south). That house had no parking; it had been remodeled and not remodeled very well. Let's say it still had issues. 810 Terry Lane is new in 2007 construction. Now that we know the price the bank will accept, the guess work is gone and all you need to do is write the offer. If you would like to see 810 Terry Lane, please contact me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642.
If you want to chuckle, Follow Me on Twitter today.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (152)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- 50 Seaside South Court -Key West - Bank Owned - L...
- Grand Bahmian - 1123 Washington Street - Key West
- 1021 Washington Street - Casa Marina Estate Proper...
- 728 Windsor Lane - Old Town - Key West
- See Click Fix
- Thank You Joe
- Don't Get Left at the Stable
- 622 William Street - Old Town - Key West - Short S...
- Key West - The Meadows Town Homes - Now Bank Owned...
- How Gay was My Villa?
- 524 White Street - Old Town - Key West - Short Sal...
- Are We There Yet?
- 631 Southard Street - Old Town - Key West
- Dramatic Price Reduction - Casa Marina - Incredibl...
- Key West Real Estate Investment Properties
- Love Muscle? Buy this House in Key West!
- Affordable & Adorable - Key West Short Sale
- Reversal of Fortunes - Key West Real Estate
- 906 Johnson Street - Casa Marina Estate Property -...
- 810 Terry Lane - Short Sale - Key West
- Southard Street Selections - Old Town - Key West P...
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.