Tuesday, August 11, 2009
The asking price on 906 Johnson Street in Casa Marina area is now $1,769,000.
CLICK HERE to to read more about 906 Johnson Street. The "bank" has set this price. This is not wishful thinking. This is the opportunity for a buyer with big bucks to score a grand property at an incredible price.
CLICK HERE to do a price comparison for other similarly priced homes. I have written about some of these homes before. But at the new price of $476 per sq ft, the price of 906 Johnson Street is just too hard to beat.
Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a showing. Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. is the listing broker on this wonderful home.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (152)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- 50 Seaside South Court -Key West - Bank Owned - L...
- Grand Bahmian - 1123 Washington Street - Key West
- 1021 Washington Street - Casa Marina Estate Proper...
- 728 Windsor Lane - Old Town - Key West
- See Click Fix
- Thank You Joe
- Don't Get Left at the Stable
- 622 William Street - Old Town - Key West - Short S...
- Key West - The Meadows Town Homes - Now Bank Owned...
- How Gay was My Villa?
- 524 White Street - Old Town - Key West - Short Sal...
- Are We There Yet?
- 631 Southard Street - Old Town - Key West
- Dramatic Price Reduction - Casa Marina - Incredibl...
- Key West Real Estate Investment Properties
- Love Muscle? Buy this House in Key West!
- Affordable & Adorable - Key West Short Sale
- Reversal of Fortunes - Key West Real Estate
- 906 Johnson Street - Casa Marina Estate Property -...
- 810 Terry Lane - Short Sale - Key West
- Southard Street Selections - Old Town - Key West P...
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.