Wednesday, September 9, 2009
415 Julia Street - Old Town - Key West - Short Sale
415 Julia Street is located a hop, skip, and a jump off of Duval Street near Truman Avenue. The reason the location is important is that the location is important. You see this property qualifies for a transient rental license. That means the owner could legally rent this property on a daily basis. Having a good property in a good location could mean good income. (415 Julia Street does not have a transient license at this time.)
This property sits just west of the Duval Gardens Bed & Breakfast and a bit south of the recently updated Orchid Inn. There is a big redevelopment project CLICK HERE right at the corner of Duval and Julia. I like it when other people spend a lot of money near a property that is for sale. It reinforces the belief that the location does have value.
415 Julia Street is about a five block walk to South Beach where you can lay on the beach all day long. It is steps from Duval Street where you can do the Duval crawl. The world famous La Te Da and other fun spots are all located within a two or three minute walk.
CLICK HERE to view the current mls listing information sheet provided by the current listing Realtor. There are no photos. The property is described as "Great Old Town location. No kitchen, was once a guest house, zoned for transients. THis is a potential short sale." 415 Julia Street is offered at $450,000 for this 2324 sq ft property that has 4 bedrooms and 4 1/2 baths. CLICK HERE, CLICK HERE, and CLICK HERE for other photos of the property. THIS is the little house next door.
I have not been inside this place recently. Our office listed and sold this place in October 2006 for the price of $795,000. CLICK HERE to see some good photos of what the property looked like then. The property most likely will not look the same today. So please do not assume that it does. But the photos may give you an idea as to what you might be able to recreate.
Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at email@example.com if you are interested in this or any other property in Key West. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty Inc. in beautiful Key West, Florida. You could be here or Peoria. Which would you prefer?
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- Waterfront - Transient Licensed - Key West
- 1305 Reynolds Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West...
- 2718 Harris Street - Bank Owned - Key West
- 1104 South Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West
- Conch Harbor Boatslips - Key West - Priced to Sell...
- 524 White Street - Old Town - Short Sale - Key Wes...
- 810 Carey Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Bank Owned Homes - Flagler Avenue - Key West
- Some Recent Key West Real Estate Sales of Note!
- 27 Coral Way - Bank Owned - Condo - Key West
- Pied-à-terre pour vous? 526 Wiiiam Street - Old To...
- South of Truman - Old Town - Key West
- Let's Screw the Realtors!
- 915 Angela Street - Old Town - Key West
- 415 Julia Street - Old Town - Key West - Short Sal...
- 811 Carey Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Million Dollar Babies - Key West
- Open House - Sunday - The Meadows of Key West
- August 2009 Real Estate Sales Report - Key West
- Run Away to Paradise! It is now Bank Owned!
- Old Town - Key West - Windward Park - Short Sales...
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.