Tuesday, September 22, 2009
I wrote about 524 White Street a couple of months ago. It is a Short Sale. It is located in Old Town on a somewhat busy street and it is located across the street from Navy housing. The street does get busy during the daytime but it is pretty quiet after sunset-just like most of the rest of Old Town Key West.
524 White Street (CLICK HERE to see the mls info and listing realtor photos)is a modified two story with dormers. It is offered as a short sale at the new asking price of $499,000 or $295 per sq. ft. for this 1690 sq ft home that sits on a good sized 2997 sq. ft. lot. The downstairs has been remodeled and it is just great. There is a semi-formal entry that looks into the living room and then the dining area followed by the delightful kitchen at the rear. This kitchen is a killer! CLICK HERE to view lots of photos I took.
There is a guest room or third bedroom on the main floor as well as a fully remodeled bath. Upstairs there are two very large bedrooms that share a large bathroom. The second floor landing is quite large as well. The entire second floor has a very open feeling about it. Nothing claustrophobic like so many older homes.
Outside there is a "pool". Ha! It could be made bigger. But for the asking price, it is still a pool and it is surrounded by a nice deck. It does get real sunshine unlike a lot of Old Town properties. And then there is the bricked off-street parking space as well. This property is rented. The tenant requires at least 24 hour advance notice to view the property.
If you are looking for a livable house with two or three bedrooms, a pool, and parking in Old Town, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty Inc. in sunny Key West, Florida.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (214)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (238)
- Waterfront - Transient Licensed - Key West
- 1305 Reynolds Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West...
- 2718 Harris Street - Bank Owned - Key West
- 1104 South Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West
- Conch Harbor Boatslips - Key West - Priced to Sell...
- 524 White Street - Old Town - Short Sale - Key Wes...
- 810 Carey Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Bank Owned Homes - Flagler Avenue - Key West
- Some Recent Key West Real Estate Sales of Note!
- 27 Coral Way - Bank Owned - Condo - Key West
- Pied-à-terre pour vous? 526 Wiiiam Street - Old To...
- South of Truman - Old Town - Key West
- Let's Screw the Realtors!
- 915 Angela Street - Old Town - Key West
- 415 Julia Street - Old Town - Key West - Short Sal...
- 811 Carey Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Million Dollar Babies - Key West
- Open House - Sunday - The Meadows of Key West
- August 2009 Real Estate Sales Report - Key West
- Run Away to Paradise! It is now Bank Owned!
- Old Town - Key West - Windward Park - Short Sales...
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (171)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.