Thursday, September 24, 2009
Conch Harbor Boatslips - Key West - Priced to Sell!
One of the interesting things about Key West real estate is the continued development of boat slips in the Key West area. The Historic Seaport "Conch Harbor" was re-vitalized a few years back and it looks great. It has great new facilities including pool, showers, restaurants, and businesses that meet the needs of boaters.
CLICK HERE to read what the listing Realtor has to say about Boat slip No. 12 at Conch Harbor Marina that was JUST LISTED and PRICED TO SELL at $325,000. This is a 45' slip. It is part of an association whose monthly fee of $553.82 includes electric, water, and cable. Owners have full use of the facilities at the Conch Harbor Marina including showers, pool, restaurants, and other fun stuff. Taxes are presently $3150.43.
There are two other new boat slip listings.
Boat slip No. 15 CLICK HERE is a 50' slip and it is offered at $399,000. The monthly condo fee of $714.56 includes electric, water and cable. Current taxes on this slip are $3150.43.
Boat slip No. 21 CLICK HERE is a 60' slip. It is offered at $499,000. The monthly condo fee of $964.80 includes electric, water and cable. The current taxes on this slip are $4201.00. This slip is located at near the outside entrance to the marina for easy entry.
I took some photos of the area this morning before the birds woke up. This place is so quiet right now. Wait till Fantasy Fest in October and the boat races in November. This place will be a madhouse of activity very shortly. CLICK HERE to see the photos.
CLICK HERE to do your own personal search of Key West Association of Realtors mls database. If you see a property you like, whether it is a boat slip, a little Key West Cottage or a big old house, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at email@example.com.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- Waterfront - Transient Licensed - Key West
- 1305 Reynolds Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West...
- 2718 Harris Street - Bank Owned - Key West
- 1104 South Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West
- Conch Harbor Boatslips - Key West - Priced to Sell...
- 524 White Street - Old Town - Short Sale - Key Wes...
- 810 Carey Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Bank Owned Homes - Flagler Avenue - Key West
- Some Recent Key West Real Estate Sales of Note!
- 27 Coral Way - Bank Owned - Condo - Key West
- Pied-à-terre pour vous? 526 Wiiiam Street - Old To...
- South of Truman - Old Town - Key West
- Let's Screw the Realtors!
- 915 Angela Street - Old Town - Key West
- 415 Julia Street - Old Town - Key West - Short Sal...
- 811 Carey Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Million Dollar Babies - Key West
- Open House - Sunday - The Meadows of Key West
- August 2009 Real Estate Sales Report - Key West
- Run Away to Paradise! It is now Bank Owned!
- Old Town - Key West - Windward Park - Short Sales...
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.