Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Old Town - Key West - Windward Park - Short Sales
Just Listed, but not by me, two units at Windward Park located at 606 Truman Avenue in Old Town Key West. CLICK HERE to read the listing information on Unit #6 which is listed at the asking price of $375,000. And CLICK HEREto read the listing information on Unit #2 also priced at $375,000. Both units are short sales.
Windward Park Townhomes are located just a little to the east of the corner of Simonton Street at Truman Avenue. It is located immediately to the west of the St.Marys of the Sea church grounds. The rear of both units back up to the peacefully landscaped church grounds. The location is just great for a second homeowner that wants the convenience of being able to walk everywhere in Old Town and have deeded off street parking CLICK HERE.
There are nine townhomes in this complex that was built in 1988. The units are all pretty much the same as far as initial construction. The facades look similar but they are not "cookie cutter". CLICK HERE and CLICK HERE for photos of the pool and surrounding units.
CLICK HERE to see Unit #2 (YELLOW) which is located midway in the complex on the east side. And CLICK HERE to see Unit #6 which is located at the far south end of the complex.
Each unit has two bedrooms and two baths, washer & dryer, private outdoor space, main level and a second floor porch CLICK HERE.
These units will not last but a couple of days at this price. I would suggest anyone looking for a nice place in Old Town consider making an offer sight unseen. Seriously.
Please call me Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or email me at email@example.com. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty Inc. in Key West, Florida. By the way, I had the last sale in this complex. That was in January 2009.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- Waterfront - Transient Licensed - Key West
- 1305 Reynolds Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West...
- 2718 Harris Street - Bank Owned - Key West
- 1104 South Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West
- Conch Harbor Boatslips - Key West - Priced to Sell...
- 524 White Street - Old Town - Short Sale - Key Wes...
- 810 Carey Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Bank Owned Homes - Flagler Avenue - Key West
- Some Recent Key West Real Estate Sales of Note!
- 27 Coral Way - Bank Owned - Condo - Key West
- Pied-à-terre pour vous? 526 Wiiiam Street - Old To...
- South of Truman - Old Town - Key West
- Let's Screw the Realtors!
- 915 Angela Street - Old Town - Key West
- 415 Julia Street - Old Town - Key West - Short Sal...
- 811 Carey Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Million Dollar Babies - Key West
- Open House - Sunday - The Meadows of Key West
- August 2009 Real Estate Sales Report - Key West
- Run Away to Paradise! It is now Bank Owned!
- Old Town - Key West - Windward Park - Short Sales...
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.