Friday, September 4, 2009
Open House - Sunday - The Meadows of Key West
Dominique Barrera and I will be hosting an Open House on Sunday, September 6th between 1:00 to 3:00 P.M. at The Meadows of Key West. Two of the units will be open for you to preview 1502 Petronia Street and 1506 Petronia Street int the quiet area of The Meadows.
CLICK HERE for more detailed listing information on 1502 Petronia Street which is offered at $975,000. This property is the incredibly beautiful and stylish two bedroom mini-mansion. The main level has 14' vaulted ceilings with extra large crown moldings and baseboards. The bright & airy first floor features a sumptuous gourmet kitchen with beautiful granite counter tops, high-end stainless steel appliances, an abundance of storage in solid wood cabinets, and an adjacent wet bar in the dining area. The two bedrooms are en suite and offer luxurious baths including a stunning master bath with basket weave tile floors. The closets have built-ins and automatic lighting. There is a private second floor front porch located just off the master bedroom. It is the perfect place to watch the world go by on extra-slow speed on a quiet street in Key West. Hurricane rated doors lead to the stone tiled patio and private pool and spa. The professional landscaping provides a lush tropical backdrop to this fantastic property.
And CLICK HERE for more detailed listing information on 1506 Petronia Street. This home has three bedrooms and three and one-half baths. This home has the same features as the two bedroom model but the room sizes and room configuration on both floors is a bit different. But it has the same quality fixtures and finishes and that oh so wonderful second floor front porch off the master bedroom. The three bedroom homes are offered at $925,000.
Preferred Properties is the listing broker for The Meadows. CLICK HERE to see our website devoted just to this property. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this property, or better yet, make an offer to purchase.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (214)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (238)
- Waterfront - Transient Licensed - Key West
- 1305 Reynolds Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West...
- 2718 Harris Street - Bank Owned - Key West
- 1104 South Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West
- Conch Harbor Boatslips - Key West - Priced to Sell...
- 524 White Street - Old Town - Short Sale - Key Wes...
- 810 Carey Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Bank Owned Homes - Flagler Avenue - Key West
- Some Recent Key West Real Estate Sales of Note!
- 27 Coral Way - Bank Owned - Condo - Key West
- Pied-à-terre pour vous? 526 Wiiiam Street - Old To...
- South of Truman - Old Town - Key West
- Let's Screw the Realtors!
- 915 Angela Street - Old Town - Key West
- 415 Julia Street - Old Town - Key West - Short Sal...
- 811 Carey Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Million Dollar Babies - Key West
- Open House - Sunday - The Meadows of Key West
- August 2009 Real Estate Sales Report - Key West
- Run Away to Paradise! It is now Bank Owned!
- Old Town - Key West - Windward Park - Short Sales...
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (171)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.