Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Run Away to Paradise! It is now Bank Owned!
Back on April 15th I suggested that some buyer ought to buy the little sandwhich shop at 811 Fleming Street. CLICK HERE to read what I wrote then. That deal is gone.
The former Paradise Cafe located at 1000 Eaton Street in Key West, Florida is now Bank Owned. It is offered for sale at $750,000. The purchase price includes the 1491 sq. ft. building that sits on the 4020 sq.ft. lot at the busy intersection at the corner of Grinnell and Eaton Streets. (The parking lot has ten parking spots.) Also included is the signage and the kitchen equipment in place. Bank Financing may be available to a qualified buyer.
This place was always packed with locals and tourists. A new owner ought to be able to recapture the market. I purchased a foreclosed guesthouse in December 1993. It had be shut down for two years. Boarded up even. I did some cleaning, put up a new sign, and opened the doors for business on Februrary 2, 1994. My rooms were sold out in a week. People go back to places they like. They are creatures of habit. Good locations attract new business, especially when people see that the place is busy.
I made a decision to run away to Paradise and I did it. I sold that business and made a real good profit. I have never regretted leaving life in America and coming to Key West. You can spend the rest of your life working your rear off to save enough to buy a place here-someday. Or you can learn to make a great sandwhich in Paradise and live the life you have dreamed of for a long time.
Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. This property is not listed with any real estate company. It is not in the mls.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (214)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- Waterfront - Transient Licensed - Key West
- 1305 Reynolds Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West...
- 2718 Harris Street - Bank Owned - Key West
- 1104 South Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West
- Conch Harbor Boatslips - Key West - Priced to Sell...
- 524 White Street - Old Town - Short Sale - Key Wes...
- 810 Carey Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Bank Owned Homes - Flagler Avenue - Key West
- Some Recent Key West Real Estate Sales of Note!
- 27 Coral Way - Bank Owned - Condo - Key West
- Pied-à-terre pour vous? 526 Wiiiam Street - Old To...
- South of Truman - Old Town - Key West
- Let's Screw the Realtors!
- 915 Angela Street - Old Town - Key West
- 415 Julia Street - Old Town - Key West - Short Sal...
- 811 Carey Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Million Dollar Babies - Key West
- Open House - Sunday - The Meadows of Key West
- August 2009 Real Estate Sales Report - Key West
- Run Away to Paradise! It is now Bank Owned!
- Old Town - Key West - Windward Park - Short Sales...
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.