Monday, October 5, 2009
I have written about the expansive property at 3810 Flagler Avenue before. I've shown it a few times. It is intriguing but the size of the place almost overwhelms potential buyers.
3810 Flagler Avenue is 3207 sq ft house on a gigantic (by Key West standards) 14,175 sq ft lot. It sits at the far east end of the Island of Key West. The entire rear of the property has a seawall that abuts the Sunrise Canal. The Sunrise Canal opens into the Riviera Canal and that leads to the deep waters of the Atlantic Ocean. CLICK HERE for an aerial perspective of 3810 Flagler. The principal view from the rear of 3810 Flagler is water, more water, and then mangroves. You can see the rear of a couple of homes. But the main view of the water and the mangroves beyond is just captivating.
I said the house is big. It has three bedrooms, four bathrooms, a huge living room, a family room, laundry, garage, gazebo, spa, and a beautiful pool. Part of the rear deck is covered but most of the rear area is open to the sunny skies of Key West. Most of the exterior rear grounds are covered in brick pavers so there is not a lot of high maintenance landscaping. CLICK HERE to see the mls listing information with details about the property and view many interior and exterior photos.
3810 Flagler Avenue is offered at $1,375,000 or $429 per sq ft. If you are looking for a large home with a Key West address that has space for a large boat, 3810 Flagler Avenue might work for you. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to arrange a showing.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (123)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- 1019 Flagler Avenue - Casa Marina Area - Key West
- 511 Frances Street - Old Town - Key West
- 907 Elizabeth Street - Old Town - Key West
- 615 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West
- 639 United Street - Key West Charmer !
- Bank Owned - 1318 Duncan Street - Key West
- Let's Celebrate!
- Shark Key - Bank Owned - Waterfront
- 809 Washington Street - Casa Marina Area - Short S...
- Don't Be a Cry Baby!
- Opportunity Knocks - 1317 Reynolds Street - Key We...
- 815 Eaton Street - Old Town - Key West - Short Sal...
- Casa Louisa - 622 Louisa Street - Key West Charmer...
- 906 Johnson Street - Casa Marina Estate - Short Sa...
- La Casa Roja - 1403 Catherine Street - Historic Ke...
- Keep It Simple, Cuz!
- 1218 Varela Street - Key West - Foreclosure
- 1709 George Street - Short Sale - Key West
- 1039 Buttonwood East - Sugarloaf Key - Waterfront ...
- 3 Aster Terrace - Key Haven Canal Property - Key W...
- 3810 Flagler Avenue - Key West Waterfront
- September 2009 Real Estate Sales - Key West
- ▼ October (22)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.