Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. is hosting an Open House at five locations in Key West. If you are looking for your place in Paradise, checkout any one or all of the locations below. These homes will be Open Sunday from 1:00 to 3:00 PM. Come by and see us at:
712 Southard Street CLICK HERE This two bedroom, two bath home with a beautiful pool is offered at $795,000.
416 Elizabeth Street CLICK HERE This grand home was built circa 1873 and it is unlike any other Old Town home. The interiors are rich and warm but unpretentious. The grounds are expansive. The main house, two guest cottages, verandas, pool, and grounds will surely make you wish you could afford the $3.2 million price. I'll be hosting this house.
1502 Petronia Street was constructed in 2007. CLICK HERE It is a bank owned property that is a real show stopper. This two bedroom, three bath unit has travertine marble and hardwood floors throughout. All rooms feature high ceilings, crown moldings, and top of the line finishes. It has its own private pool and covered parking. This 1717 sq ft residence us offered at $975,000.
1407 Patricia Street CLICK HERE is a starter home and is priced at $499,000. It is located about one block form the Atlantic Ocean and near the White Street Pier and Higgs Beach. Buy now and renovate later by perhaps adding a second floor where you could have ocean views.
32 Hilton Haven Road #2 CLICK HERE is a two bedroom, two bath condo with spectacular open water views priced at only $499,000.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. is the exclusive Lower Florida Keys affiliate of Christie's Great Estates. Remember to come by 416 Elizabeth Street and guess how old my photo is. See you Sunday.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- Pretty as a Picture - 720 Passover Lane - Key West...
- Open House - Sunday - Key West
- 1502 Petronia Street - Key West - Open Tod...
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Nickeled & Dimed to Death in Key West
- 1800 Atlantic Condominiums - Key West
- 1410 Duncan - Key West
- 605 Free School Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 1025 Thompson Lane - Old Town - Key West - Circa 1...
- Pied-à-Terre Anyone? - Old Town - Key West
- 1107 Olivia Street - Transient Licensed Home - Old...
- 512 Margaret Street - Old Town - Key West
- Price Reduction - 915 Angela Street - Old Town - K...
- Affordable* Key West Houses
- 730 Southard Street - Old Town Landmark - Key West...
- 627 Caroline Street - Historic Seaport Area - Key ...
- Single Family Home in Truman Annex under $949,000
- Licensed to Make Money - Key West Waterfront Condo...
- Shopping Lessons
- Disparate* House Buys - Key West
- October Real Estate Sales in Key West
- 1223 Royal Street - Key West
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.