The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- Bank Owned - Key West - No Snoots Need Apply!
- 5 Fletchers Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Bank Owned - Key West - Waterfront - Affordable
- 1012-1014 Thomas Street - Key West - Short Sale
- 1217 Pearl Street - Key West
- Merry Christmas to One and All
- 727 & 731 Waddell Avenue - Casa Marina Area- Key W...
- 818 Whitehead Street - Old Town - Key West - Bank ...
- I've had it with "Renter's Rights" in Key West
- So You Think You Can Enhance! Key West House
- 1015 Eaton Street - Short Sale - Old Town - Key We...
- A Key West Home for the Holidays and later as well...
- The Bank Grinch Who Stole Christmas
- 808 Shavers Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Harbour Place Condominium - Key West
- Price Fights
- 530 Grinnell Street - Key West Cottage with the Ch...
- 8 Nassau Lane - Old Town - Key West - No Need to L...
- 1030 Fleming Street - Bank Owned - Key West
- November 2009 Real Estate Sales in Key West
- ▼ December (20)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.