ne-half bath totally renovated home located 905 Elizabeth Street in Old Town Key West. This is the way the listing agent describes this home:
"This fully-renovated 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath house on a quiet street in Old Town surprises. Renovation won coveted 2004 Historic Preservation Award. House naturally flows from living and dining areas through French doors to private outdoor tropical setting with semi-enclosed rear porch, lush landscaping, pool and spa. Outdoor cooking and entertainment zone was featured in a 2009 national publication. Upstairs is the master suite with ensuite bath, vaulted ceilings and French doors leading to a wonderful balcony, plus additional bedrooms and bath. Downstairs bedroom with ensuite bath plus a powder room make this property ideal for guests and a large family. Classic historic house with modern additions, provides indoor outdoor living at its best!"
Potential buyers that want a "big" house ought to checkout this property. The listing agent shows the property as having 2091 sq ft of living space. If you live up north or the Midwest that may not seem very large. But it is a big deal here. The lot is also fairly large for Old Town: 25' X 131' or 3275 sq ft. I always tell people you have no idea what sits behind so many of the houses in Old Town. The remark of the listing agent about this house as being a "surprise" is only an invitation to take a look to see what is beyond the facade. And a pretty facade it is.
If you have done your "looking" at Key West homes before, you already know that homes that have been remodeled with outdoor living spaces in mind. In fact in mind is an understatement. We come to Key West to live in the outdoors as much as possible. And many homes are recreated to bring as much of the "outside" in and vice versa. Look at the night time photo below of the rear living area overlooking the pool. Take a glance to the second floor as well. You will soon see that the outside is a big deal.
CLICK HERE for more detailed information and to view several photos of this really charming home. 905 Elizabeth Street is offered at $1,695,000.
If you would like to see this home or any other property listed for sale in Key West, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. in Key West, Florida. Our office is the exclusive Lower Florida Keys affiliate of Christie's Great Estates.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- 728 Windsor Lane - Old Town Renovation Project - K...
- The Incredible Shrunk ! Key West
- 905 Elizabeth Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1119 Catherine Street - Legal Duplex - Bank Owned ...
- 625 Eaton Street -- Old Town - Key West
- 510 Frances Street - Old Town - Key West
- Just Listed - 304 Julia Street - Key West
- 903 Southard St -Old Town - Key West
- 730 Southard Street - Back on the Market - New Low...
- The Bottom of the Barrel - Key West Real Estate
- Key West - Bank Owned - Open House - Today
- 626 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1445 South Roosevelt - Coconut Mallory Penthouse -...
- 919 Southard Street Renovation Project - Key West
- The House on the Hill - Old Town - Key West
- No Regrets, please! Key West
- Affordable Key West "Getaway" Condo
- 1320 Grinnell Street - Casa Marina Beauty
- 811 Carey Lane - Old Town - Key West Cottage
- Key West - Bank Owned - Open House
- Happy New Year !
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.