The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (155)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- 728 Windsor Lane - Old Town Renovation Project - K...
- The Incredible Shrunk ! Key West
- 905 Elizabeth Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1119 Catherine Street - Legal Duplex - Bank Owned ...
- 625 Eaton Street -- Old Town - Key West
- 510 Frances Street - Old Town - Key West
- Just Listed - 304 Julia Street - Key West
- 903 Southard St -Old Town - Key West
- 730 Southard Street - Back on the Market - New Low...
- The Bottom of the Barrel - Key West Real Estate
- Key West - Bank Owned - Open House - Today
- 626 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1445 South Roosevelt - Coconut Mallory Penthouse -...
- 919 Southard Street Renovation Project - Key West
- The House on the Hill - Old Town - Key West
- No Regrets, please! Key West
- Affordable Key West "Getaway" Condo
- 1320 Grinnell Street - Casa Marina Beauty
- 811 Carey Lane - Old Town - Key West Cottage
- Key West - Bank Owned - Open House
- Happy New Year !
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.