Friday, February 12, 2010
Valentine's Day Open Houses Key West
626 Grinnell Street offered at $1,395,000 hosted by Frank Kirwin
511 Frances Street offered at $1,595,000 hosted by Cory Held
905 Elizabeth Street offered at $1,695,000 hosted by Everett Watkins
419 Porter Lane offered at $929,000 hosted by Terri Riley
304 Julia Street offered at $575,000 hosted by Dan Skahen
1502 Petronia Street offered at $975,000 hosted by me, Gary Thomas
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. is the Exclusive Lower Florida Keys affiliate of Christie's Great Estates.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (152)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- 903 Thomas Street - Key West Charmer !
- 707 Washington Street - Casa Marina area - Short S...
- Just Listed - 1412 White Street - Casa Marina Area...
- 1115 South Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West
- How to Buy Real Estate in Key West
- 623 Elizabeth Street - Old Town - Key West Charmer...
- 1120 Packer Street - Key West
- 210 Golf Club Drive - The Sanctuary - Bank Owned ...
- Valentine's Day Open Houses Key West
- Delightful Key West Conch Cottage - 813 Frances St...
- 1012 James Street - Old Town - Key West
- Another One Bites the Dust - Key West
- What a Difference a Year and a Gay Make !
- Open House - Sunday - 1502 Petronia St. - Key West...
- 1800 Atlantic Condominiums - Key West
- Don't Get Shut Out of Key West !
- Size Matters - Key West - Short Sale
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.