Tuesday, March 30, 2010
I wrote several blogs about 906 Johnson Street and this will probably be the last. The property closed today and I want to congratulate Cory Held of Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. who represented the Seller and the Buyer on the sale of this incredible property.
CLICK HERE to see what you missed. 906 Johnson Street is located on one of the very best blocks in Key West. The main house sits behind a private gated entry . Gardens surround the house on either side and then wrap around the house at the rear. The two story home has rich wood flooring and European details throughout. The main home includes three guest rooms, a complete mother-in-law suite or servant's quarters, a formal dining area, a formal living room with fireplace and an equally large and gracious family room that overlooks the rear gardens. The home has an extra large galley kitchen, a breakfast room that overlooks the large pool, and a cheerful laundry room that looks out onto the rear gardens as well.
There is a Casita at the southeast rear of the property. It is actually a home onto itself. A separate Writers cottage or office with it's own bath is located at the southwest corner of the property.
Casa Palmera was originally offered for sale at $3,495,000. It sold at $1,749,000. This was the deal of the year. Congratulations to the seller, the buyer, Cory Held, and Pat Labrada at TIB Bank.
There some real good buying opportunities still left in Key West. CLICK HERE to search the Key West mls to find your good deal. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or send me an email at email@example.com. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. in sunny Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- 409 William Street - Old Town - Key West
- Casa Palmera - Sold - Key West
- Bank Owned - Compound - Transient Licensed - Key W...
- Irreplacable - 1010 Elgin Lane - Old Town - Key W...
- Key West Bank Seized & Sold
- Beautiful Arts & Crafts Style House - Bank Owned -...
- Sweet Elizabeth - Old Town - Key West
- 1304 Atlantic Drive - Bank Owned - Key West
- 3814 Flager Avenue - Riviera Canal - Bank Owned - ...
- Story Book Cottage - Just Listed - Key West
- 810 Whitehead Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1012 Varela Street - Bank Owned - Key West
- Davy Crockett Remembered
- 715 and 719 Whitmarsh Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 1412 White Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West
- The Bank Grinch Who Stole Christmas - Part Two
- The One That Got Away - Key West
- 916 Fleming Street - Bank Owned - Millionaire Row
- 628 William Street - Old Town Beauty - Key West
- "Sup? in Key West
- Open House - Sunday - 1412 White Street - Key Wes...
- You're Gonna Howl with Laughter at this New Bank O...
- 1217 Grinnell Street - Key West
- 810 Carey Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 1413 Albury St - Bank Owned - Key West
- Opportunity Knocks - Shipyard Condo - Key West
- 1800 Atlantic Condominiums - Penthouse Units - Key...
- ▼ March (27)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.