Tuesday, June 8, 2010
2327 Harris Street - Key West - Short Sale
Just listed 2327 Harris Avenue in the midtown area of Key West. I don't do many listings, but when I do, I sell them. Usually quickly. We shall see if this APPROVED SHORT SALE is an easy sale.
2327 Harris Avenue was constructed in 1979 and has 1920 sq ft of living space on two floors. The houses sits on a nice 4758 sq ft corner lot at Harris Avenue and Sixth Street. Click on the MAP. The yard is framed with a nice white picket fence in the front and a higher privacy fence on the sides and rear. There is a beautiful 30' x 12' free form pool surrounded by slate tile deck. The front, side and rear yards are nicely landscaped with a variety of tropical foliage.
The house has three normal sized bedrooms on the second floor plus a large master bedroom with en-suite bath (Jacuzzi included). French doors open off the master bedroom to a second floor front balcony that wraps around the house.
The main level has an inviting entry that opens into the large combined great room with adjacent dining and kitchen. There are two sets of French doors at the rear that beckon yo out to the covered patio and the inviting pool. There is a built-in grill off to the side and a hot tub.
CLICK HERE to read the mls data sheet and if you follow me on TWITTER you can see more exterior and interior photos.
Better yet, please call me to schedule a showing of this family home that is priced to sell at $345,000. Remember that bank has approved the sale at $345,000. Don't delay. Call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. in Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (214)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- Emma's Secret - 715 Emma Street # 4 - Key West
- 728 Windsor Lane - Key West - Price Reduction
- Young at Heart in Key West
- 1115 South Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West
- Family Home - 201 Virginia Street - Key West
- 316 Peacon Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 511 Frances Street - Short Sale - Key West
- 1217 Petronia Street - Short Sale - Key West
- The Plight of the Living Dead
- Key West Dream House
- 824 Shavers Lane - Key West
- 2327 Harris Street - Key West - Short Sale
- Cover Girl - Key West Style
- 715 Emma Street - Old Town - Key West
- GLEE Club - Key West
- May 2010 Key West Real Estate Sale Report
- 1215 Duncan Street - Key West Sale - Duplex
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (171)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.