The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- 1420 White Street - Key West - Grand Conch House
- 1125 Von Phister Street - Casa Marina Area - Key W...
- Welcome to Paradise - Old Town - Key West
- 900 White Street - Old Town - Key West
- Stay Out ! or Welcome to Paradise !
- Domestic Tranquility in Key West
- 612 White Street - Old Town - Key West
- 518 Catherine Street - Transient License - Old Tow...
- The House that Would Not Die
- 1003 Casa Marina Court - Key West - Ocean Views
- 1908 Staples Ave - Key West - Bank Owned
- 3334 Riviera Drive - Key West - Bank Owned
- 1124 Eaton Street - Old Town - Key West - Bank Ow...
- 1800 Atlantic Condominium - Bank Owned - Key West ...
- Property Values in the Key West Indies
- I Like Ike ! Key West Waterfront
- Key West Guesthouse - Bank Owned !
- The "Glass House" - Key West
- Happy 4th from Key West
- Old Town Key West - Commercial - Location
- Award Winning Old Town Restoration - 627 Elizabeth...
- Do You Prefer the Smell of Cat Pee or Garlic?
- ▼ July (22)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.