The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (146)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- 1420 White Street - Bank Approved Short Sale - Key...
- Classic Eyebrow Home - 1108 Southard Street - Key ...
- Open House - Sunday - Key West
- Bring Your Toothbrush - The Truman Annex - Key We...
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Behind the Key West Real Estate Sales Report
- 1116 Stump Lane "Little Paradise" - Old Town - Key...
- Key West: Bohemia in the Tropics
- If I had a Hammer...
- 905 Elizabeth Street - Old Town - Key West
- 806 Shavers Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 531 Margaret Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1327 White Street - Key West - Bank Owned Grand Co...
- A Nesting Place - 4 Lowe Lane - Key West
- Veteran's Day - Key West
- 1106 Packer Street - Old Town - Key West
- 909 Southard Street - Old Town - Key West
- 315 Amelia Street - Old Town - Key West
- Short Sale - Key West - Waterfront
- 625 Louisa Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1006 -1008 Fleming Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1505 Pine Street - Bank Owned - Key West - Do the ...
- 1431 12th Street - Mid Town - Key West
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.