Saturday, November 27, 2010
Open House - Sunday - Key West
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. is hosting an Open House at six homes this Sunday. Five of the homes are in the Old Town Key West area and the sixth is on Sugarloaf Key.
1012 Southard Street CLICK HERE is located on one the best best blocks in Old town. Several other homes on this particular block have sold for multi-million dollar prices. This home has a beautiful pool, a complete guest cottage, off-street parking, and a price ($895,000) that makes it affordable. Stop by and meet me, Gary Thomas.
4 Lowe Lane CLICK HERE is an ultra charming 3 bedroom with pool, off street parking, and a second floor private deck off the master bedroom suite offered at $995,000. Mabry Binnicker will by your host.
1006 Fleming Street CLICK HERE is one of the most beautiful homes in all of Old Town. Even in if you cannot quite afford the $2,999,999 price tag, you should stop by and take a look at this incredible home. Cory Held will be your host.
905 Elizabeth Street CLICK HERE is located just north of Truman near Olivia Street. This home has an incredible rear yard with outdoor kitchen, off-street parking, and charm that oozes from every room. The price has just been reduced to $1,395,000. Everett Watkins will host this home.
316 Peacon Lane CLICK HERE is one heck of a bargain that is priced at only $999,000. Beth Eliot will host this home that has 3 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, a pool, off-street parking, and a very quiet lane location.
17161 Starfish Lane CLICK HERE is located up on Sugarloaf Key (Mile Marker 17). This is one big house with 3944 sq ft of living space located directly on the water. Venture up the Keys to meet Korky Irick who will be your host.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- 1420 White Street - Bank Approved Short Sale - Key...
- Classic Eyebrow Home - 1108 Southard Street - Key ...
- Open House - Sunday - Key West
- Bring Your Toothbrush - The Truman Annex - Key We...
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Behind the Key West Real Estate Sales Report
- 1116 Stump Lane "Little Paradise" - Old Town - Key...
- Key West: Bohemia in the Tropics
- If I had a Hammer...
- 905 Elizabeth Street - Old Town - Key West
- 806 Shavers Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 531 Margaret Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1327 White Street - Key West - Bank Owned Grand Co...
- A Nesting Place - 4 Lowe Lane - Key West
- Veteran's Day - Key West
- 1106 Packer Street - Old Town - Key West
- 909 Southard Street - Old Town - Key West
- 315 Amelia Street - Old Town - Key West
- Short Sale - Key West - Waterfront
- 625 Louisa Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1006 -1008 Fleming Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1505 Pine Street - Bank Owned - Key West - Do the ...
- 1431 12th Street - Mid Town - Key West
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.