If you love the look of the old houses of Key West but you want all the bells and whistles of the 21st Century luxury home, drop by the Open House I am hosting on Sunday, December 26th from 12:00 to 3:00 at 1502 Petronia Street in The Meadows of Key West.
This home is the only two bedroom unit available, and it is a doozy! This home is located on the corner and it has a lot of privacy and great view from the second floor front porch where you can sit and watch the incredible Key West sunsets every night. Only One house sits across the street. That house takes up the entire block. See MAP below.
The house above isn't old at all. It was built brand new in 2007, and it has never been lived in. It is one of three properties that are owned by a local bank that are listed by Preferred Properties. All three properties are offered for sale at just $825,000. The other two homes are three bedrooms and they are located on Pine Street.
The home at 1502 Petronia Street has a luxurious feel you won't find in other homes in this price range. There is a reason for that. This place was meant to sell just under $2 million. The market has changed since the construction began on this home. But all of the amenities and features have not. Included in this home expect to find travertine marble floors on the main level and real hardwood floors on the second floor. Other features include custom kitchen with top of the line stainless steel appliances and custom cabinetry; beautiful crowned moldings and high baseboards; 11 foot ceilings in the living area and soaring ceiling in the master suite with turret and the most beautiful bathroom in Key West; private pool & spa, and carport. CLICK HERE to checkout the mls datasheet and to view more photos.
Please take 15 minutes out of your day and drop by to take a look at what you could be your dream home in Paradise. You will be pleasantly surprised at how much you can get for your money in today's Key West real estate market.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- Windward Park - Key West - Short Sale
- 6 Tern Lane - Geiger Key - Bank Owned
- 903 Thomas Street - Key West - Back on the Market
- 1800 Atlantic Condominium Unit C-333 - Key West
- Open House - Sunday - Key West - 1502 Petronia Str...
- Next Year Spend Christmas at South Park
- 625 Eaton Street - Old Town - Key West
- Three Days Left !
- Key West - Casa Marina Area - Development Parcel
- 820 Windsor Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Don't Fret and Don't Regret!
- SUPERMAN and me
- Old Key West - Ocean View - Estate Property
- Thanks to the Grinches
- Open House - Sunday - Key West
- Emma's Secret -713 Emma Street # 4 - Key West
- 909 Pohalski Lane - a Cool Block in Key West
- 617 Fleming Street #4 - Old Town - Key West
- 217 Truman Ave - Short Sale - KeyWest
- Laughing in (Key West) Florida
- Seaside - Luxury Condos - Short Sales - Key West
- 1175 William Street - Old Town - Key West
- ▼ December (22)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.