Saturday, December 11, 2010
Open House - Sunday - Key West
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. is hosting another big Pre-Christmas Open House on Sunday, December 12th from 1:00 to 3:00 PM in various Key West locations. This is your opportunity to see a wide variety homes in different parts of Key West. (The house shown above, however, is not on the list!)
The following homes will be open for your inspection. Click the blue linked address for more information on each home.
1175 William Street offered at $750,000 and hosted by Gary Thomas
1502 Petronia Street offered at $825,000 and hosted by Dominque Barerra
1116 Stump Lane offered at $615,000 and hosted by Dan Skahen
4 Lowe Lane offered at $995,000 and hosted by Mabry Binnicker
618 Grinnell Street offered at $1,200,000 and hosted by Frank Kerwin
316 Peacon Lane offered at $999,000 and hosted by Beth Eliot
806 Shavers Lane offered at $729,000 and hosted by Cory Held
1106 Packer Street offered at $698,000 and hosted by Everett Watkins
1222 Johnson Street offered at $429,000 and hosted by Mary Readel
1315 Eliza Street offered at $1,495,000 and hosted by Walter Schmida
Please drop by one or all of the the homes featured in our Pre-Christmas Open House. And mention you saw my blog when you walk in the door. I won't get anything out of it, but we will know that potential buyers (and some skeptics) are reading my little blog.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- Windward Park - Key West - Short Sale
- 6 Tern Lane - Geiger Key - Bank Owned
- 903 Thomas Street - Key West - Back on the Market
- 1800 Atlantic Condominium Unit C-333 - Key West
- Open House - Sunday - Key West - 1502 Petronia Str...
- Next Year Spend Christmas at South Park
- 625 Eaton Street - Old Town - Key West
- Three Days Left !
- Key West - Casa Marina Area - Development Parcel
- 820 Windsor Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Don't Fret and Don't Regret!
- SUPERMAN and me
- Old Key West - Ocean View - Estate Property
- Thanks to the Grinches
- Open House - Sunday - Key West
- Emma's Secret -713 Emma Street # 4 - Key West
- 909 Pohalski Lane - a Cool Block in Key West
- 617 Fleming Street #4 - Old Town - Key West
- 217 Truman Ave - Short Sale - KeyWest
- Laughing in (Key West) Florida
- Seaside - Luxury Condos - Short Sales - Key West
- 1175 William Street - Old Town - Key West
- ▼ December (22)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.