Saturday, January 22, 2011
Petite Maison Jaune - Little Yellow House
I found the pic above and decided it tells a simple story about Key West, the place I decided to call home. I was not born here. I was born in Denver and stayed there until I got so damned tired of shoveling snow and driving on roads that moved too fast and living with too many strangers.
I fell in love with Key West the very first time I came here. A lot of people do the same. Some other first time visitors hate this place and can't wait to get away. Good for them. Haters aren't welcome here. But the welcome mat is out to everyone else. There is a slogan the tourist group uses to entice people to come to Key West - Come as You Are.
Sometimes they caption the photos so perfectly that the viewer gets the exact feeling the photographer had when he or she captured the photo and shared it with the world.
If you are looking to simply your life and want to buy a little place in Key West, please consider contacting me, Gary Thomas, 305.766.2642 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. in Key West. Come as you are and live your life the way you want.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (100)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- Two Homes - Different Views - The Sanctuary - Key ...
- 1518 United Street - Key West - Short Sale
- 4 Pinder Lane - Key West - Life on a Really Slow L...
- Ronny Bailey - Key West Artist
- 1104 Angela Street - Old Town - Key West
- Maine to Key West - January 2011
- 1222-1224 Johnson Street - Key West - Short Sale
- Petite Maison Jaune - Little Yellow House
- Slim Pickings in Key West
- 605 Free School Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Southernmost Point Guest House
- 507 Frances Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1012 James Street - Old Town - Key West
- Porter Court - Key West - Money Maker
- Key West Waterfront Condo - Bank Owned!
- 610 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
- Key West Beach Club Condominium
- 405 Olivia Street - Key West - Bank Owned
- 526 William Street - Old Town - Key West
- Home, James
- 1217 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West
- 631 United Street - Old Town - Key West
- ▼ January (22)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.