Sunday, February 20, 2011
Open House - Today - 418 Porter Lane - Key West
Looking for the perfect carefree retreat...look no further! This beautifully decorated 2 Bedroom/2.5 Bath condo is located in the gated community of Truman Annex. Nicely sited for privacy, yet just steps away from the pool and 2 blocks from Duval Street. The unit is being sold turn-key and comes with a TRANSIENT RENTAL LICENSE. A fabulous opportunity to own a second home or a vacation rental property. This pristine unit is in move-in condition. And it is fully furnished.
Offered at $699,000.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- 321 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West
- Harbour Place Condo - Key West Waterfront
- 1107 Fleming Street - Old Town - Key West
- 712 Elizabeth Street - Hidden Treasure in Old Town...
- President's Walk - Truman Annex - Key West
- Open House - Today - 418 Porter Lane - Key West
- Papa's Hideaway and other things...
- Won't You Be My Neighbor ? 1424 Whalton Street - ...
- 1501 Olivia Street - The Meadows Area - Key West
- Key West - The Cure for VD*
- 1327 White Street - Key West - Open House - Sunday...
- The Love Shack - Key West
- 846 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
- 212 Angela Street - Old Town - Key West
- Open House - Sunday - 507 Amelia Street - Key West...
- 233 Southard Street - Old Town - Key West
- Bargain Quest in Old Town Key West
- Cool.... in Key West !
- 820 Windsor Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Stop! Quit Waiting! Bank Owned - Key West
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.