Sunday, March 13, 2011
Open House - Today - 418 Porter Lane - Truman Annex - Key West
Looking for the perfect carefree retreat...look no further! This beautifully decorated Porter Court 2 Bedroom/2.5 Bath condo is located in the gated community of Truman Annex. Nicely sited for privacy, yet just steps away from the pool, and only 2 blocks from Duval Street. The unit is being sold turn-key and comes with a TRANSIENT RENTAL LICENSE. A fabulous opportunity to own a second home or a vacation rental property. This pristine unit is in move-in condition. And it is fully furnished.
Offered at $699,000. CLICK HERE to see the mls datasheet.
Drop by and meet me, Gary Thomas, or call me at 305-766-2642 or send me an email at email@example.com. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. in Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- The Gardenia House - 906 Georgia Street - The Mead...
- 550 Porter Lane - Presidents Lane Townhomes - Bank...
- 1004 Packer Street - Short Sale - Key West
- 901 Thomas Street - Old Town - Key West
- 273 Southard Street - Presidents Lane - Truman Ann...
- 1800 Atlantic Condominium Unit A 208 - Bank Owned ...
- With Apolgies to the Beach Boys, I Give You "Damn ...
- Directions You Don't Take
- 1327 White Street - Key West - Open House - Saturd...
- 1121 Watson Street #2 - Key West - Short Sale
- 813 Frances Street - Old Town Charmer - Short Sale...
- 1026 Howe Street - Bahama Village - Key West
- 1012 Southard Street - Premier Old Town Location -...
- Open House - Today - 418 Porter Lane - Truman Anne...
- Best Friends
- Bank Owned - Key West Golf Course
- Key West Waterfront at Affordable Price
- 808 South Street - Southpark Condos - Key West
- Key West with One Regret
- 1311 Newton Street - The Meadows Area - Key West
- 623 Grinnell Street - Old Town Classic Renovation ...
- 920 Pohalski Lane - Short Sale - Key West
- 405 William Street - Old Town - Key West
- Key West: Optimism or Despair?
- ▼ March (25)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.