I wanted to grab your attention with the banner pic. 728 Love Lane is one of the best homes in all of Key West. And now it is offered for sale at $1,795,000.
728 Love Lane is located next to the end of Love Lane as it dead-ends at the Monroe County Library. Click GOOGLE MAP to view the aerial photo of the location which is atop Solares Hill and the dead center of Old Town.
This residence is a must see for anyone who desires the best in location, privacy, security, top notch construction, and superb attention to every detail. Some features include: bricked off street parking, heated custom reverse infinity edge pool, two zone A/C, whole house back-up generator, professional chef's kitchen built by a custom furniture maker with Wolf/SubZero/Bosch Appliances, spacious loft to accommodate extra guests, extensive storage, covered veranda with wet bar, ice maker and under counter refrigerator, impact windows and skylights, floor to ceiling marble and decorative tile in all baths.
This is the kind of house that you fall in love with as soon as you cross the threshold. Everything was done "right". The formal entry is at the rear addition. You walk into the great room which has a vaulted ceiling. Your eyes get drawn to the infinity pool beyond the French doors at the rear and also to the delightful kitchen to the right. The master suite is off at the right rear. (It has French doors that open out to the pool making a midnight dip so enticing.) There is a second master suite at the front of the main house. Competing for attention is the special loft accessed by a ship's ladder. (The loft provides a third bedroom for guests and other strangers.)
CLICK HERE to take a Virtual Tour of this gracious Key West home. This is a tour worth taking! And CLICK HERE to see the Key West mls database on this property.
Anyone who has read my blog knows how fond I am of homes located on almost any of the Old Town lanes. This particular lane has the added pizazz of being called Love Lane. Who wouldn't want to live on Love Lane?
If you are looking for the very special home with all of the amenities and location that 728 Love Lane offers, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, to schedule a showing. I am a buyer's agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. in Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (110)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- Mother May I Buy a House in Key West?
- 409 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1207 Georgia on "Your" Mind
- 419 Simonton Street - Old Town Investment Property...
- 525 Simonton Street - Old Town - Key West
- Open House - Easter Sunday - Key West
- 2518 Fogarty Avenue - Key West
- 4 Lowe Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 730 Windsor Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 1505 Pine Street - The Meadows of Key West
- 1319 Newton Street - A Meadows Charmer - Key West
- Bank Owned - Office Building - Key West
- The Top of Solares Hill - 630 Elizabeth Street - O...
- 817 White Street - Key West
- Sitting Pretty - 526 William Street Unit # 4 - Old...
- Your Second Chance to Become Hemingway's Neigbor
- 405 William Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1327 White Street - Bank Owned - Key West
- Sitting Pretty in Key West
- A Modest Proposal to Require Short Sale Owners to ...
- 728 Love Lane - Key West
- Beautiful Waterfront Home - Key West
- ▼ April (23)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.