If you are in Key West on Easter Sunday please stop by and take a look at 630 Elizabeth Street between 12:00 to 2:00 PM. I will be providing hard hat tours of this wonderful old Key West property that is ready for renovation. This property has received HARC approval for renovation into a 2300 sq ft single family residence. CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls database.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2012 (238)
- Mother May I Buy a House in Key West?
- 409 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1207 Georgia on "Your" Mind
- 419 Simonton Street - Old Town Investment Property...
- 525 Simonton Street - Old Town - Key West
- Open House - Easter Sunday - Key West
- 2518 Fogarty Avenue - Key West
- 4 Lowe Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 730 Windsor Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 1505 Pine Street - The Meadows of Key West
- 1319 Newton Street - A Meadows Charmer - Key West
- Bank Owned - Office Building - Key West
- The Top of Solares Hill - 630 Elizabeth Street - O...
- 817 White Street - Key West
- Sitting Pretty - 526 William Street Unit # 4 - Old...
- Your Second Chance to Become Hemingway's Neigbor
- 405 William Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1327 White Street - Bank Owned - Key West
- Sitting Pretty in Key West
- A Modest Proposal to Require Short Sale Owners to ...
- 728 Love Lane - Key West
- Beautiful Waterfront Home - Key West
- ▼ April (23)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (247)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (172)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.