Saturday, May 28, 2011
Open House - 630 Elizabeth Street - Old Town - Key West
I will be hosting an OPEN HOUSE on Sunday at 630 Elizabeth Street between 12:00 to 2:00 PM. I will be providing hard hat tours of this wonderful old Key West property that is ready for renovation. This property has received HARC approval to convert this current "legal duplex" into a 2300 sq ft single family residence.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (155)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- No Bottom-Feeders, Please - Key West
- Open House - 630 Elizabeth Street - Old Town - Key...
- Back on the Market - 1800 Atlantic Condominium Uni...
- 620 Frances Street - Old Town - Key West
- Second Chance - 1222 Johnson Street - Casa Marina ...
- 920 Pohalski Lane - Short Sale - Key West - Back o...
- Non-Bargain Properties in Key West
- 1126 Washington Street - Casa Marina Area - Key We...
- 719 Chapman Lane - Bank Owned - Key West
- 829 Simonton Street - Old Town - Key West - Histor...
- 2026 Seidenberg - Mid-Century Classic in Mid-Town ...
- 1216 Catherine Street - Short Sale - Key West
- 1014 Elgin Lane - Short Sale - Old Town - Key West...
- 1800 Atlantic Penthouse Condo - Key West Waterfron...
- Key West Tongue Twister: Sunrise at Seaside Short ...
- Secret Hideout Found in Key West!
- The Good Life - Casa Marina Area at Its Best
- Bank Owned - Key West - Waterfront - Affordable Fa...
- 408 Porter Court - Key West - Money Maker
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.