Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Buy Curious?

Do images of empowered women with big fish caught in Key West in the 1930's turn you on?


Do you get excited thinking about wrestling a 70 lb grouper into your boat?

Admit it to yourself: you are buy curious. You search the Key West mls and view websites like Trulia and Zillow looking for buying opportunities in Key West. You are reading my blog right now in hopes of finding your place in Paradise.

The biggest mistake I ever made in Key West real estate was not what I bought or what I did not buy. It was in taking too long to walk away from my life up north. I had thousands of excuses - mostly in the money I had tied up in real estate where I lived. I let that "investment" control my life for too many years. After I got loose from my albatross and had the cash, I took advantage of a buying opportunity that forced me to act quickly and decisively. I don't regret moving here for a minute.

I know a lot of readers spend a lot of company time checking out the mls on a daily if not hourly basis. When I am not showing properties I am normally online and make regular checks to see what just got listed or what property had a price reduction. I get phone calls and emails from some of you asking or commenting about changes in the mls. Some are so quick that I know the inquiring mind is spending company time looking at the mls. I guess that is better than getting tweets from your favorite congressman.
If you are Buy Curious CLICK HERE to search the Key West Association of Realtors mls database. If you see something that you like and are looking for a Realtor, please contact me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or send me an email at kw1101v@aol.com. I am a buyer's agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. in Key West.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Powered By Blogger

Counter



Free Counter

Key West

Key West
You could be here!

Blog Archive

Gary Thomas in a Nutshell