The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (152)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- Very Affordable Key West Condo - Bank Owned
- Key West and The Hundred Dollar House...
- Easy Living in the Casa Marina Area
- Artist's Retreat - 809 Virginia Street - Key West...
- 1301 Whitehead Street - Key West - Papa's "Other" ...
- 1017 17th Street - Key West - Bank Owned
- 1517 Washington - east Casa Marina Area - Key West...
- Enchanting 1325 South Street - Casa Marina Area - ...
- 1320 Angela Street - Meadows Area Duplex - Short S...
- The Projects of Key West
- 820 Terry Lane - Key West - Bank Owned
- If You Build It, They Will Come!
- 912 Windsor Lane - Old Town - Key West - Bank Owne...
- Pied-à-Terre por Vous? - Bank Owned - Key West
- Key West Beach Club - Sunrise to Sunset Waterfront...
- 1217 Newton Street - Key West
- 1012 Southard Street - Premier Old Town Location -...
- 518 Elizabeth Street - Old Town - Short Sale
- On the Waterfront - Key West
- Happy 4th of July!
- Life on Poorhouse Lane - It Ain't a Bitch!
- ▼ July (22)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.