Friday, August 19, 2011
1127 Von Phister Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West - Won't You be My Neighbor
1127 Von Phister Street in the Casa Marina Area of Key West. I know this area quite well as the house is located about half a block away from my home.
There is a beautiful two-story double galleried home is one of the prettiest properties in the Casa Marina area. It has great curb appeal and splendid gardens. There is a master suite downstairs. Upstairs there are two guest rooms with a balcony on the front and a deep sun deck on the rear that overlooks the heated swimming pool. The recent renovation includes a beautiful new kitchen inside and an outdoor kitchen. There is also a half bath and an outdoor shower poolside. This beautiful home is offered at $1,295,000. CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet and to view listing photos.
The house is a five minute walk or take a bike ride to the Atlantic Ocean and the beach. This is the real deal my friend. And the good thing is you won't have any sand in your feet by the time you walk back home. Of course you can ride your bike or drive your car or scooter.
If you would like to see 1127 Von Phister Street or any other house in Key West, please consider working with me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 (or by email at email@example.com). I am a buyer's agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. in Key West. I live in the Casa Marina Area and love it.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- 829 Simonton Street - Key West - Historic Investm...
- 1208 Florida Street - Bank Owned - Key West
- 400 Simonton Street - Key West Investment Property...
- 1020 Von Phister Street - Casa Marina Area - Key W...
- 911 Grinnell Street - Bank Owned - Old Town - Key ...
- 2430 Fogarty Avenue - Key West - Estate Sale
- Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House
- 914 James Street - Old Town Key West - Short Sale
- 2521 Fogarty Avenue - Mid Town Condo - Key West - ...
- 1127 Von Phister Street - Casa Marina Area - Key W...
- A Truth about Living in Key West
- Key West Golf Course - Bank Owned - Great Price
- Las Salinas Condominium Unit 112 West - Key West
- 1005 United Street #B - Casa Marina Area Townhome ...
- Price Reduction - 820 Windsor Lane - Key West
- 173 Golf Club Drive - Bank Owned - Key West
- Compound Investment in Key West
- 1800 Atlantic Penthouse Condo - Key West Waterfron...
- Let's Buy a Guest House in Key West
- 840 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
- 307 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.