Saturday, September 3, 2011
Labor Day Open House - 630 Elizabeth Street - Old Town - Key West
I will be hosting a LABOR DAY OPEN HOUSE on Sunday at 630 Elizabeth Street between 12:00 to 2:00 PM. I will be providing hard hat tours of this wonderful old Key West property that is ready for renovation. This property has received HARC approval to convert this current "legal duplex" into a 2300 sq ft single family residence. CLICK HERE for more information on this renovation opportunity.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (128)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- Bank Owned - Old Town - Key West
- Misconception - Key West Real Estate
- On the Waterfront - 11 McCoy Circle, Key West - Sh...
- Bank Owned Unit - Key West by the Sea
- 507 Frances Street - Short Sale - Old Town - Key W...
- 2800 Flagler Avenue - Development Parcel - Short S...
- 3015 Riviera Drive - Bank Owned - Key West
- 117 Golf Club Drive - Key West Golf Course - Short...
- 1015 Angela Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1025 Elgin Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Key West - Life in the Slow Lane
- 1110 Curry Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 319 Grinnell Street - Bank Owned - Key West
- 920 Terry Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 213 Truman Avenue #C- Old Town - Key West
- 905 White Street #1 - Transient Licensed Condo - S...
- Labor Day Open House - 630 Elizabeth Street - Old ...
- 1006 Southard Street - Big Price Reduction - Old T...
- You Could've Done That - But You Didn't!
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.