Tuesday, September 27, 2011
On the Waterfront - 11 McCoy Circle, Key West - Short Sale - New LOW Price
If you are looking for a Key West getaway with waterfront views, private dock, newer construction, and located near Old Town, you might want to look at 11 McCoy Circle in the Flagler's Landing Condominiums. There are just 13 units at Flagler's Landing which were constructed in 2001. Only a few have changed ownership since the development was built, so you may not have heard of or even know of its existence. The aerial photo above shows the location just off North Roosevelt Boulevard in the Hilton Haven addition to Key West.
The kitchen, living room and half-bath are on the main level. The west wall is a bank of sliders that open onto a deck that overlooks the water. A separate deck on the backside looks toward the community pool. An intricate custom built wooden spiral staircase winds from the living level to the top floor bedroom level. Each of the two bedrooms has a separate bath. Unit #11 has 1103 sq ft of living space plus the second level deck off the living room and generous ground floor patio.
Exterminating, Building Exterior Maintenance, Building Insurance, Common Area Maintenance, and Pool Service. The fact is that there have been only a couple of resales in this entire development in the ten years life of Flagler's Landing. That means the association is strong and financially stable.
I wrote about this unit a couple of months ago when it was offered for sale at $515,000. The home owner association is now the legal owner of this unit. Unit #11 is now offered for sale as a short sale at the asking price of just $349,500. Instead of me trying to persuade you about the obvious value of this unit, CLICK HERE search the Key West mls to compare this unit that is located directly on the water's edge and that has its own boatslip with other condominium developments in Key West. You will find lower priced properties, for sure, but not with direct water view or boat slip or both.
If you are looking for a place with a real waterfront location that is offered at a reasonable price, you just may want to call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a showing of 11 McCoy Circle in Key West. I am a buyer's agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. in Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (88)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- Bank Owned - Old Town - Key West
- Misconception - Key West Real Estate
- On the Waterfront - 11 McCoy Circle, Key West - Sh...
- Bank Owned Unit - Key West by the Sea
- 507 Frances Street - Short Sale - Old Town - Key W...
- 2800 Flagler Avenue - Development Parcel - Short S...
- 3015 Riviera Drive - Bank Owned - Key West
- 117 Golf Club Drive - Key West Golf Course - Short...
- 1015 Angela Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1025 Elgin Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Key West - Life in the Slow Lane
- 1110 Curry Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 319 Grinnell Street - Bank Owned - Key West
- 920 Terry Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 213 Truman Avenue #C- Old Town - Key West
- 905 White Street #1 - Transient Licensed Condo - S...
- Labor Day Open House - 630 Elizabeth Street - Old ...
- 1006 Southard Street - Big Price Reduction - Old T...
- You Could've Done That - But You Didn't!
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.