Friday, October 14, 2011
205 Golf Club Drive - Bank Owned - The Sanctuary - Key West
The house at 205 Golf Club Drive is Bank Owned provides an affordable opportunity as it is priced to sell at $475,500. The house has 1600 sq ft of living space divided between two floors. Downstairs you will find a large open living area with a bank of French doors at the rear that open out to the terrace and pool below. And beyond that is the golf course view that is just "killer". The kitchen is located up front and it opens onto the living area so the cook can be a part of whatever is going on in the living area . A "bump out" addition with a pyramid ceiling is at the left rear. That space would make a great study, den, or guest room. (There is a guest bath on the main level as well.)
Upstairs you will find two bedrooms each of which has a door to the front second level porch. They share a bath. The master bedroom is at the rear and has an en-suite bath. The master bedroom also has a vaulted ceiling and a set of French doors that open onto its own large second floor rear porch with views of the pool below and the golf course beyond. I can imagine sitting out there in the early morning drinking coffee and watching the birds wake up as the sun rises and the sky turns from gray to orange and eventually to blue. CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on this property.
The Key West golf club community has two pools, a fitness center, and lush landscaping. While the houses here are relatively new (205 Golf Club Drive was built in 2000), the densely landscaped streets and Conch style homes give this community the appearance as being of an earlier era. As I waited for some buyers the other day, a young family with two kids and a big puppy walked by. They said hello and I thought to myself, this really is a nice place. It is close to Key West but it is far enough away to appreciate the distinction.
If you would like to see this Bank Owned home or any other property in Key West, please contact me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or by email at email@example.com. I am a buyer's agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. in Key West, Florida.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (214)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- 215 Golf Club Drive - Bank Owned - Key West Golf C...
- Bank Owned Conch Cottage - 215 Truman Ave. - Key...
- Lady in Waiting - 410 Simonton Street - Old Town -...
- 731 Waddell Avenue - Casa Marina Area - Key West
- Get Fit in Key West - No dorks Allowed
- 405 South Street - Ocean View Property - Key West
- 31 Blue Water Drive - Near Key West
- 627 Elizabeth Street - OldTown - Key West
- 617 Fleming Street #4 - Old Town - Key West
- 205 Golf Club Drive - Bank Owned - The Sanctuary -...
- 616 Caroline Street - Key West - Wow! What an Oppo...
- Old Town - Key West - Hidden Treasure
- Key West - Short Sale - Private Pool - Bargain Pri...
- 42 Kingfisher Lane - Bank Owned - Key West Golf Cl...
- 405 William Street - Old Town - Key West
- 3720 Northside Drive - Short Sale - Key West
- 1125 Washington Street - Casa Marina Area - Key We...
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.