I often mention that the area near the intersection of Truman Avenue and White Street has a lot of gyms and yoga studios. Commercial spaces are less expensive in this area which is still relatively close to much of Old Town Key West. The gyms and yoga studios are within walking or biking distance so cars are not necessary. Other gyms are located further east in the suburbs of Key West. I decided to take some photos of the various spots where locals and visitors go to get fit, stay fit, avoid the sun, avoid the rain, avoid the Conch Train, or avoid going to work or wherever it is that people don't want to go.
Look at the pics and click the name of the establishment to get more info.
Old Town Fitness 1010 Truman Avenue
Bargain Books (and gym!) 1028 Truman Avenue Day memberships
Island Gym 1119 White Street Day memberships and more
Stay Fit Studio 804 White Street
Island House Gay Men's Resort (and gym) 1129 Fleming Street Day and short term memberships available
Casa Marina Resort (Fitness Center) 1500 Reynolds Street Locals can buy an annual membership to the Fitness Center that includes use of Spa and Beach facilities.
Paradise Health and Fitness 1706 North Roosevelt Blvd.
Body Zone South 2740 North Roosevelt Blvd.
We Be Fit Personal Training Center 1277 1st Street Extensive personal training
The Pilates Studio (New) 1209 Truman Avenue
Shakti Yoga 1011 Truman Avenue
Coffee Mill 916 Pohalski Lane
Bikram Yoga 927 White Street
Yoga on the Beach
In addition to the gyms and yoga studios shown, Key West has lots of activities to get fit and stay fit including tennis, bicycling, running (lots of marathons, baby), and plenty of water sports.
If you are looking to buy a house, we have lots of properties available as well. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or send me an email at email@example.com. I am a buyer's agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. in Key West, Florida.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (214)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- 215 Golf Club Drive - Bank Owned - Key West Golf C...
- Bank Owned Conch Cottage - 215 Truman Ave. - Key...
- Lady in Waiting - 410 Simonton Street - Old Town -...
- 731 Waddell Avenue - Casa Marina Area - Key West
- Get Fit in Key West - No dorks Allowed
- 405 South Street - Ocean View Property - Key West
- 31 Blue Water Drive - Near Key West
- 627 Elizabeth Street - OldTown - Key West
- 617 Fleming Street #4 - Old Town - Key West
- 205 Golf Club Drive - Bank Owned - The Sanctuary -...
- 616 Caroline Street - Key West - Wow! What an Oppo...
- Old Town - Key West - Hidden Treasure
- Key West - Short Sale - Private Pool - Bargain Pri...
- 42 Kingfisher Lane - Bank Owned - Key West Golf Cl...
- 405 William Street - Old Town - Key West
- 3720 Northside Drive - Short Sale - Key West
- 1125 Washington Street - Casa Marina Area - Key We...
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2010 (238)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (171)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.