Monday, November 21, 2011
Key Cove - Bank Owned Affordable Unit - Key West
Just listed, but not by me, 3029 North Roosevelt Blvd. #48 in the Key Cove Condominiums. This unit is designated as affordable and restricts purchase to buyers who meet housing income guidelines and who have lived in Monroe County at least one year.
Key Cove Condominiums were built in 2000. This unit is a two story with 800 sq ft of living space divided between two floors. The unit has a double 'garage' on the ground level which is screened in. The main level has the living room, kitchen, a guest bath and utility room where the hot water heater and washer/dryer hook-up is located. The top floor has two bedrooms and one bath plus a large walk-in closet where the air handler is located. This unit is very clean. A couple of walls need painted but I did not notice any significant issues. A home inspection should be done on any home purchase, however. CLICK HERE to view photos I took of this property.
3029 N. Roosevelt Blvd #48 is Bank Owned and offered at just $154,900. CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on this property.
If you would like to see this unit or any other property in Key West, please contact me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or by email at email@example.com. I am a buyer's agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. in Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (214)
- ► 2013 (236)
- ► 2012 (238)
- 3529 Sunrise Drive - Key West - A Blast from the P...
- Pelican Landing - Key West Condo
- Key West Waterfront Townhome - Bank Approved Short...
- Estate Sale for the Serious Buyer - Key West
- Why I'm Thankful
- 1218 Pearl Street - Key West - Short Sale
- 1123 Von Phister Street - Casa Marina Area Cottage...
- Key Cove - Bank Owned Affordable Unit - Key West
- 1121 Watson Street - A Singluar Short Sale Sensati...
- Harbor Lodge - Key West Waterfront Condo
- 1410 Angela Street - The Meadows Area - Key West
- 1319 Newton Street - The Meadows Area - Key West
- Back to Nature - 811 Carey Lane - Key West
- 1216 Knowles Lane - Key West
- The "Good" Samaritan - 626 Samaritan Lane - Bank O...
- 1230 5th Street - Bank Owned - Key West
- 800 Fleming Street #A1 - Old Town -Key West
- ▼ November (17)
- ► 2010 (238)
- ► 2009 (244)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (171)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.