Sunday, December 18, 2011
I will be hosting an OPEN HOUSE on Sunday, December 18th at 630 Elizabeth Street between 12:00 to 2:00 PM. I will be providing hard hat tours of this wonderful old Key West property that is ready for renovation. This property has received HARC approval to convert this current "legal duplex" into a 2300 sq ft single family residence.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (101)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- Town Fools, Village Idiots, and Male Activists
- That Was The Year That was in Key West Real Estate...
- The Key West Garden Cottage
- 1021 Johnson Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West
- Merry Christmas
- 813 Eaton Street (Rear) - Old Town - Key West
- Home Buy Chirstmas #10 - Old Town Key West
- 804 South Street - Home Buy Christmas #9 - Key Wes...
- 1025 Thompson Lane - Home Buy Christmas #8 - Key W...
- Key West Short Sale - Prime Location -1012 Southar...
- 630 Elizabeth Street - Open House - Sunday - Key...
- Home Buy Christmas #7 - Historic Seaport Area - Ke...
- Home Buy Christmas #6 - Old Town - Key West
- Home Buy Christmas # 5 - Old Town Key West
- Home Buy Christmas #4 - 626 Grinnell Street - Key ...
- Home Buy Christmas #3 - 1110 Curry Lane - Key West...
- Home Buy Christmas #2 - Key West
- 283 Golf Club Drive - Key West
- Key West Beachside Resort - Unit No. 432 - Bank Ow...
- Home Buy Chirstmas
- 1106 Pearl Street - Key West
- 846 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
- A Dream Come True - 920 Cornish Lane - Old Town - ...
- Fire Sales in Key West?
- ▼ December (24)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.