The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- Town Fools, Village Idiots, and Male Activists
- That Was The Year That was in Key West Real Estate...
- The Key West Garden Cottage
- 1021 Johnson Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West
- Merry Christmas
- 813 Eaton Street (Rear) - Old Town - Key West
- Home Buy Chirstmas #10 - Old Town Key West
- 804 South Street - Home Buy Christmas #9 - Key Wes...
- 1025 Thompson Lane - Home Buy Christmas #8 - Key W...
- Key West Short Sale - Prime Location -1012 Southar...
- 630 Elizabeth Street - Open House - Sunday - Key...
- Home Buy Christmas #7 - Historic Seaport Area - Ke...
- Home Buy Christmas #6 - Old Town - Key West
- Home Buy Christmas # 5 - Old Town Key West
- Home Buy Christmas #4 - 626 Grinnell Street - Key ...
- Home Buy Christmas #3 - 1110 Curry Lane - Key West...
- Home Buy Christmas #2 - Key West
- 283 Golf Club Drive - Key West
- Key West Beachside Resort - Unit No. 432 - Bank Ow...
- Home Buy Chirstmas
- 1106 Pearl Street - Key West
- 846 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
- A Dream Come True - 920 Cornish Lane - Old Town - ...
- Fire Sales in Key West?
- ▼ December (24)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.