Friday, January 13, 2012
1118 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
Just listed, but not by me, 1118 Olivia Street is a Key West cottage located in the Lionsgate Condominium Compound. The compound is a group of five houses that share a pool, a small common area, and off-street parking. With the exception of two buildings that are "duplexes", the other properties were single family homes that were incorporated into the compound. The property sits at one of the highest points on the Island of Key West.
This house has 851 sq ft of living space under roof and has two bedrooms and one bath. The cottage has Dade County Pine throughout much of the house. French doors lead from the living area onto a private covered rear deck and garden. There is an enclosure for the washer and dryer at the rear. The pool is just steps away off the private rear deck. CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on this property.
The property is five minute walk due west to Duval Street and maybe five minutes to the Historic Seaport. Nearby neighborhood hangouts include the Coffee Mill studio, Key West Island Gym, Fausto's Food Palace, Dion's Gas Station and purveyor of great fried chicken (no kidding!), Dog 30 (pet store for pampered pups), an Italian eatery, a bike shop, some Realtors, at least four yoga studios, and lots of small restaurants and Cuban coffee joints. It is a real Key West neighborhood.
1118 Olivia Street has what many second home owners dream of owning: a charming Key West cottage in a good location,a pool, and parking. The asking price on this charmer is only $365,000 or $429 per sq ft. Condo fees are $369.15 monthly and include building maintenance, common area and pool maintenance, building insurance, trash removal. This property will not last long. Not at that price.
Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at email@example.com to arrange a showing or to provide more information. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. in Key West. Don't let Friday the 13th scare you out of making a really good investment in your future.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (110)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- 760 Washington Street - Casa Marina Estate Propert...
- 714 Southard Street - Old Town - Key West
- 904 Washington Street - Casa Marina Area - Key Wes...
- 6 Havana Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 718 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1026 Howe Street - Key West
- 1109 Windsor Lane - Key West - Short Sale
- 709 A Windsor Lane - Short Sale - Key West
- 809 Fleming Street - Short Sale - Prime Old Town L...
- 611 William Street - Old Town - Key West
- 2114 Staples Avenue - Bank Owned - Key West
- 1322 Thompson Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West...
- 629 Elizabeth Street - Old Town - Key West
- 630 Elizabeth Street - Open House Sunday - Key W...
- 1118 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
- Bank Owned Great House at The Sanctuary - Key West...
- 918 Southard Street - Old Town - Key West
- 2 Hunts Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Key West Real Estate 2011 Year End Assessment
- 628 William Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1106 Pearl Street - Key West Duplex
- 715 Frances Street - Classic Three Bay Eyebrow Hou...
- 1408 White Street - Key West
- ▼ January (23)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.