Monday, February 13, 2012
99 Calle Uno - Rockland Key
Today's blog has nothing to do about the charming little cottages nor grand conch homes of Key West. Instead, I decided to write about a very large commercial property located five minutes east of Key West on US 1. (I timed the drive by the way.)
99 Calle Uno Street fronts on US Highway 1 and is located at Mile Marker 9 or just a bit east of the entrance to the Boca Chica Naval Air Station. According to the mls listing the 17,862 sq ft metal building was built in 1982, and it sits on an irregular 87,119 sq ft lot.
The building has 18 Ft. high free span with dock height floors and 3 roll up doors. Offices have acoustical ceilings and are carpeted and air-conditioned with 2 bathrooms. Thee is a 1600 sq ft loading dock, 43 paved, striped, and lighted parking spaces. The entire south side is fenced and landscaped.
We don't have a lot of commercial buildings like this in the Key West area. Nor do we have a lot of warehouse space. A new owner might consider creating individual storage units located inside the larger space. The listing agent (who is also the owner) states "Creative opportunity abounds! Great US1 frontage. Empty and ready! Building was high and dry during hurricane Wilma. Some owner financing, in terms of a second, possible for the right situation."
CLICK HERE to view a small slide show of exterior photos. And CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on this commercial property that is offered at $1,900,000.
If you would like to see this property or any other property in Key West, please contact me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- 624 Louisa Street - Old Town - Key West - Short Sa...
- 1517 Washington Street - Key West - Dreams Fulfill...
- More Projects of Key West
- 204 - 1 Southard Street - Shipyard Condos - Truman...
- 4 Pinder Lane - Key West - A Singular Sensation
- 3 Nassau Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 1307 Eliza Street - Key West
- 920 Terry Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Love For Sale - 728 Love Lane - Key West
- 99 Calle Uno - Rockland Key
- If you are in Key West today, February 12, 2012, ...
- Simply, Elegant! 522 Grinnell Street - Old Town -...
- 412 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West
- 812 Fleming Street #5 - Key West - One Hot Propert...
- 407-409 Petronia Street - Tranisent Licensed - Sh...
- The Lap of Luxury - Key West
- Seascape Tropical Inn - Guest House - Key West
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.