Sunday, February 5, 2012
The Lap of Luxury - Key West
Preferred Properties just listed the house with the longest lap pool I have seen in the Key West area. You might call this place the lap of luxury. The 3384 sq ft home is located on Cudjoe Key at Mile Marker 20, about a 20 minute drive out from Key West. The house sits just at the end of a canal that provides immediate access to the Atlantic Ocean. The house is located on an 18,960 sq ft lot with all major views oriented toward the water. The master suite is located on the east side and the guest rooms are on the west side of the house. The living and entertaining areas are located in the middle and separate the two wings to provide total privacy for the owners.
When I first entered the home my eyes were immediately drawn to the left beyond the bring living area shown above and past the informal dining area to the mangroves and water. Just to the right was the formal dining room and beyond it was the large kitchen with a large window with an incredible view of the pool and open water beyond.
I couldn't wait any longer. I had to step outside to see for myself how wonderful the outdoor space was to be.
The master suite is larger than some of the two story homes in Truman Annex. And the views are just incredible. The master suite has immediate access to the pool area, but there is an inside spa in the master bath.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet and to view more listing photos of this luxury Key West area home that is offered by Preferred Properties at $1,875,000.
If you would like to view the lap of luxury up close or if you would like to see any other home in Key West, I would appreciate your phone call. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. in Key West. Please call me Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, to schedule your showing.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (155)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- 624 Louisa Street - Old Town - Key West - Short Sa...
- 1517 Washington Street - Key West - Dreams Fulfill...
- More Projects of Key West
- 204 - 1 Southard Street - Shipyard Condos - Truman...
- 4 Pinder Lane - Key West - A Singular Sensation
- 3 Nassau Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 1307 Eliza Street - Key West
- 920 Terry Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Love For Sale - 728 Love Lane - Key West
- 99 Calle Uno - Rockland Key
- If you are in Key West today, February 12, 2012, ...
- Simply, Elegant! 522 Grinnell Street - Old Town -...
- 412 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West
- 812 Fleming Street #5 - Key West - One Hot Propert...
- 407-409 Petronia Street - Tranisent Licensed - Sh...
- The Lap of Luxury - Key West
- Seascape Tropical Inn - Guest House - Key West
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.