728 Love Lane in Key West is a must see for anyone who desires to purchase a home with the best in location, privacy, security, top notch construction, and superb attention to every detail. Some features include bricked off street parking, heated custom reverse infinity edge pool, two zone A/C, whole house back-up generator, professional chef's kitchen built by a custom furniture maker with Wolf, Sub Zero, and Bosch appliances, a spacious loft to accommodate extra guests, extensive storage, covered veranda with wet bar, ice maker and under counter refrigerator, impact windows and skylights, floor to ceiling marble and decorative tile in all baths.
This is the kind of house that you fall in love with as soon as you cross the threshold. Everything was done "right". The formal entry is set back from the edge of the lane in the new addition at the rear. You walk into the great room which has a vaulted ceiling. Your eyes are drawn to the infinity pool beyond the French doors at the rear and the tropical garden. Just off the pool is a covered outdoor lounge area and the outdoor kitchen to the right. The master suite is located at the right rear. It has French doors that open out to the pool making a midnight dip so enticing. There is a second master suite at the front of the main house. or attention is the special loft accessed by a ship's ladder. (The loft provides a third bedroom for guests and other strangers.)
This home has 2100 sq ft of living space under air plus the covered rear lanai and front and side porches. The lot is 4508 sq ft (46' x 98') and is located near the end of Love Lane which is a dead end lane. The home was totally renovated in 2006 by licensed contractors. No funny business on this redo. Every thing was done correctly. And it shows when you look at the end result.
It's what you don't notice that sets this house apart from many other places that have been redone. I am referring to glitches and mistakes. Shortcuts that nobody will ever notice. The owners took their time and did this renovation correctly. The doors between the great room and the lanai, for example, are wind impact resistant pocket doors that disappear into the walls. They don't take up living space, that's the cool thing. But they cut down on windstorm insurance and that is even cooler. All of the windows and doors provide the maximum windstorm insurance credits available.
728 Love Lane is offered for sale at $1,795,000. CLICK HERE the virtual tour provided by the listing agent, Maya Thomas at Sellstate Island Properties (no relation). If you would like to see this beautiful Key West home, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642. I am a buyer's agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- 624 Louisa Street - Old Town - Key West - Short Sa...
- 1517 Washington Street - Key West - Dreams Fulfill...
- More Projects of Key West
- 204 - 1 Southard Street - Shipyard Condos - Truman...
- 4 Pinder Lane - Key West - A Singular Sensation
- 3 Nassau Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 1307 Eliza Street - Key West
- 920 Terry Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Love For Sale - 728 Love Lane - Key West
- 99 Calle Uno - Rockland Key
- If you are in Key West today, February 12, 2012, ...
- Simply, Elegant! 522 Grinnell Street - Old Town -...
- 412 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West
- 812 Fleming Street #5 - Key West - One Hot Propert...
- 407-409 Petronia Street - Tranisent Licensed - Sh...
- The Lap of Luxury - Key West
- Seascape Tropical Inn - Guest House - Key West
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.