Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. (that's where I work but this is not my listing) just listed the ever-so-cute Seascape Tropical Inn. Seascape is located at 420 Olivia Street - about 100 feet from Duval Street and it's famous neighbor to the west is the Ernest Hemingway House. Seascape Tropical Inn was praised by the New York Times and named the "Best Value of all Key West Bed & Breakfasts" by Florida Keys Magazine.
All seven guest rooms have private baths and each room has been updated to provide top quality lodging including A/C, refrigerator, cable TV, and wireless Internet service. The beautiful pool is easily accessible by all rooms. (And it meets all current State of Florida health requirements which will save a new owner from huge expenses.) The current owners have upgraded all rooms and have increased year round occupancy from 72% in 2009 to 88% in 2011. This is a great opportunity for a prospective guest house purchaser in Key West.
I used to town the former Eaton Lodge Guest House at 511 Eaton Street. I know from experience the value of owning a guest house that is located near Duval Street and the importance tourists place on proximity to nearby attractions. Once guests are settled in their rooms, they know they can walk out the front door and be anyplace they want to be within a few minutes walk. South Beach is a couple of blocks to the south, great restaurants can be found on Duval or any number of the intersecting streets, bars of all sizes and for all sorts are located everywhere. The Waterfront Playhouse and Red Barn Theatre are a ten minute walk north on Duval Street. Sunset at Mallory Square or fishing trips from the Historic Seaport are all within easy walking distance.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on Seascape Tropical Inn that is offered at $2,250,000. Contact me for detailed information and more photos by sending an email request to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 if you would like to schedule a visit to see Seascape or any other guest house. Viewing any guest house is difficult because owners do not want to disturb guests. It is important that we schedule appointments in advance. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (88)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- 624 Louisa Street - Old Town - Key West - Short Sa...
- 1517 Washington Street - Key West - Dreams Fulfill...
- More Projects of Key West
- 204 - 1 Southard Street - Shipyard Condos - Truman...
- 4 Pinder Lane - Key West - A Singular Sensation
- 3 Nassau Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 1307 Eliza Street - Key West
- 920 Terry Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Love For Sale - 728 Love Lane - Key West
- 99 Calle Uno - Rockland Key
- If you are in Key West today, February 12, 2012, ...
- Simply, Elegant! 522 Grinnell Street - Old Town -...
- 412 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West
- 812 Fleming Street #5 - Key West - One Hot Propert...
- 407-409 Petronia Street - Tranisent Licensed - Sh...
- The Lap of Luxury - Key West
- Seascape Tropical Inn - Guest House - Key West
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.