Friday, March 9, 2012
Southpark Condominium - 804 South Street - Key West
804 South Street Unit No. 103 is located on the second floor and has 640 sq ft of interior living space plus a large and sunny deck located just off the bedroom. There is a second floor front balcony as well that is great for people watching. The unit has been recently renovated with the installation of a new high end kitchen, bath, new plumbing and electric, and split system air conditioning. The real wood floors are beautiful. Everything about this unit speaks chic and sleek. The interiors are just stunning compared to other properties in this price range - or higher.
This unit is one of sixteen units (four in each building with two up and tow down) in the Southpark Condominiums. Each unit has one dedicated off street parking spot plus one big storage container in the separate cottage located near poolside. This unit is offered at just $339,000. CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on this property. Condo fees are $425 monthly and include building maintenance, building insurance, common area and pool maintenance. This condo association is qualified so you can get a new mortgage on this property.
I sold two units in the South Park Condos in the past two years. My buyers love their getaway homes. And for good reason. The buildings and grounds are well maintained; they have one of the prettiest pools on the island; units are owner occupied or rented on a long term basis; and the location is close to Higg's Beach to the south and South Beach to the west (sounds odd, I know, but it is Key West geography). CLICK HERE to view a slide show of photos I took of this property.
If you would like to see this or any other property in Key West please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642. I am a buyer's agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. in Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (144)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- 1709 Washington Street - Key West
- Hop on this Key West Investment
- 517 Elizabeth Street - Old Town - Key West
- We All Know Key West is Cool - Now It is Official!...
- 819 Terry Lane - Short Sale - Key West
- 818 Whitehead Street - Old Town - Key West
- Is The Party Over?
- 64 Front Street - Truman Annex - Key West
- Bank Owned Trailer Park - Lower Florida Keys
- 811 Washington Street #103 - Short Sale - Casa Mar...
- 419 Simonton Street - Key West, Florida
- I Saw the Harbor Lights (833 Eisenhower Drive - Ke...
- 730 Fleming Street - Old Town - Key West
- Price Reduction on Artist's Retreat - 809 Virginia...
- 809 Fleming Street - Prime Old Town Location - Sho...
- The Lady in Waiting - 410 Simonton Street - Old To...
- Key West Recent Sales Update
- Key West on HGTV's HOUSE HUNTERS
- Southpark Condominium - 804 South Street - Key Wes...
- 1123 Von Phister Street - Casa Marina Cutie - Key ...
- 1320 Grinnell Street -Casa Marina Contemporary - K...
- Mr. Potato Head
- 821 Southard Street - Old Town - Key West
- 815 Sawyers Lane - Old Town - Key West - Picture P...
- 1114 Fleming Street - Grand Conch House - Key West...
- ▼ March (25)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.