Sunday, April 29, 2012
20874 W 9th Avene - Cudjoe Key - Florida
You might call this 90 foot pool overlooking the Atlantic Ocean the lap of luxury. The 3384 sq ft home is located at 20874 W 9th Avenue on Cudjoe Cudjoe Key at Mile Marker 20, about a 20 minute drive out from Key West. The house sits just at the end of a canal that provides immediate access to the Atlantic Ocean. The house is located on an 18,960 sq ft lot with all major views oriented toward the water. Click GOOGLE MAP for an aerial view of this waterfront property.
The master suite is located on the east side and the guest rooms are on the west side of the house. The living and entertaining areas are located in the middle and separate the two wings to provide total privacy for the owners.
When I first entered the home my eyes were immediately drawn to the left beyond the bring living area shown above and past the informal dining area to the mangroves and water. Just to the right was the formal dining room and beyond it was the large kitchen with a large window with an incredible view of the pool and open water beyond.
I couldn't wait any longer. I had to step outside to see for myself how wonderful the outdoor space was to be.
The master suite is larger than some of the two story homes in Truman Annex. And the views are just incredible. The master suite has immediate access to the pool area, but there is an inside spa in the master bath.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet and to view more listing photos of this luxury Key West area home that is offered by Preferred Properties at $1,950,000.
If you would like to view the lap of luxury up close or if you would like to see any other home in Key West, I would appreciate your phone call. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. in Key West. Please call me Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, to schedule your showing.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (129)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- 20874 W 9th Avene - Cudjoe Key - Florida
- 1019 Whitehead Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1014 Vareal Street #1 - Bank Owned - Key West
- Feds Behaving Badly
- 812 Fleming Street #4 - Newly Listed Condo - Heart...
- 626 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West
- 804 Catherine Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1403 Catherine Street - Key West
- 704 William Street - Old Town - Key West - Short S...
- 2533 Patterson Avenue - Key West - Bank Owned
- I Sell Real Houses in Key West
- 1411 Petronia Street - The Meadows Area - Key West...
- 707 Southard Street - Old Town Key West Chramer Ex...
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- 627 Elizabeth Street - Sitting Pretty Atop Solares...
- Bank Owned "Fixer" with Huge Upside - Key West
- 621 Caroline Street - Old Town - Key West
- Seascape Tropical Inn - 420 Olivia Street - Key We...
- 1514 4th Street - Key West
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.