Just listed by Preferred Properties, that's where I work, but this is not my listing, 1309 Catherine Street in Key West. Some very lucky person is going to snap up this one-of-a-kind property that is offered at just $1,195,000.
If you were to walk your dog, ride your bike, or jog past the imposing concrete wall that hides the interior from public view you might wonder what lies beyond the wall. But then again, you might just mind your own business and go on with your life. But if you got a chance to go through the gate to the interior you would be amazed at the totally hidden and unexpectedly enchanting secluded gardens.
The house itself is a simple but elegant 1200 sq ft ranch that sits at the rear of the 7340 sq ft lot. The house has two bedrooms. The guest bed and bath are located to the west of the living room which is in the center of the house. The kitchen is located just off the living room to the east and the master suite is at the east end of the home. You will find the terazzo floors located at poolside continue to the kitchen and living areas for a seamless transition between outdoor and indoor living areas. The ceilings in all rooms are extra tall and open so you never feel cramped inside a tiny space. Instead, the views from all interior rooms are those of the pool and gardens.
CLICK HERE to take a photo tour of 1309 Catherine Street. Better yet, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a personal tour. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- First Three Quarters Real Estate Sales Report - Ke...
- Revenge of the Projects of Key West
- 3300 Riviera Drive - Key West
- 626 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West
- Key West Vacation Rental Scam
- 221 Golf Club Drive - The Sanctuary - Key West
- 1617 White Street - Key West
- 1075 Duval Street #R32 - Licensed to Make Money - ...
- 1309 Catherine Street - Key West
- 307 Elizabeth Street - Old Town - Key West
- Key West: The Opposite of Ohio
- 617 Fleming Street #2 - Key West
- Naked Man Walking - Key West
- 2434 Linda Avenue - Bank Owned - Key West
- Florida Keys Waterfront Home - Cudjoe Key
- Chicago - 1968 Democratic National Convention
- 820 Whitehead Street - Key West
- Labor Day Suggestion: Quit Your Job And Move To Ke...
- 330 Julia Street - Short Sale - Investment Propert...
- 1208 Von Phister Street - Casa Marina Area - Key W...
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.