"Situated on three lots with direct water access sits this magnificent two story home with a two car garage and mother-in law suite. As you enter this home, you are greeted by a large living/dining/kitchen space with pocket sliding doors, bringing the outside in. There is a large covered lanai with an outdoor kitchen overlooking the canal and pool which is surrounded by rare tropical plants. On the first level is a bedroom/bath currently being used as an office. On the second level there is en-suite guest room and oversized Master with a very large bathroom complete with jacuzzi,custom fitted walk-in closets, all surrounded by balconies over looking the pool and canal. An electronic lift will hold up to a 12,000 pound boat."This home is located in the Riviera Shores Subdivision where many of the homes were built in the 1960s and 1970s. This is one of several homes that were built in the last fifteen years on premium waterfront lots in this sought after location. Even though Key West is an island surrounded by water (what else?) there are few single family homes that are actually located on the water. This is one of them.
This home has a welcoming foyer that opens into the combined living, dining and kitchen area. One quite large guest bedroom with en suite bath is located on this level as well. Second guest guest bedroom is located on the second floor on the canal side of the home. The extra large master suite takes up much of the second floor. This area includes a sumptuous master bath lots of closets. Sets of sliding doors open out to the covered covered second floor porch and first floor veranda.
3300 Riviera Drive is offered at $1,999,999. CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet and listing photos. If you would like to see this home, please contact me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. Let me help you find your place in Paradise.
Friday, September 28, 2012
3300 Riviera Drive - Key West
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- First Three Quarters Real Estate Sales Report - Ke...
- Revenge of the Projects of Key West
- 3300 Riviera Drive - Key West
- 626 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West
- Key West Vacation Rental Scam
- 221 Golf Club Drive - The Sanctuary - Key West
- 1617 White Street - Key West
- 1075 Duval Street #R32 - Licensed to Make Money - ...
- 1309 Catherine Street - Key West
- 307 Elizabeth Street - Old Town - Key West
- Key West: The Opposite of Ohio
- 617 Fleming Street #2 - Key West
- Naked Man Walking - Key West
- 2434 Linda Avenue - Bank Owned - Key West
- Florida Keys Waterfront Home - Cudjoe Key
- Chicago - 1968 Democratic National Convention
- 820 Whitehead Street - Key West
- Labor Day Suggestion: Quit Your Job And Move To Ke...
- 330 Julia Street - Short Sale - Investment Propert...
- 1208 Von Phister Street - Casa Marina Area - Key W...
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.