Friday, October 5, 2012
One Seller's Remorse
I got an email from a buyer I have been working with for nearly two years. She noticed one property she has been eying had recently raised the asking price by $200,000 (not a typo) . I looked the property up and recalled having discussed the property with my buyer several months ago. Sometimes sellers will agree to a price reduction to stimulate new interest in their property. But there are some sellers, I guess, who believe that if they raise the price on their house and are willing to wait for the right buyer to come along, that they will eventually get their price.
I guess if a seller is wiling to wait as long as it takes to get his or her price the wait is worth it. I guess.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- 726 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
- 820 Windsor Lane - Key West
- 1214 16th Terrace - Key West
- 1411 Petronia Street - The Meadows Area of Key Wes...
- 912 Truman Avenue - Old Town - Key West
- Key West Short Sale - Back on the Market - 620 Mic...
- 618 Petronia Steet - Atop Solares Hill - Key West
- 2116 Fogarty Avenue Key West
- Bank Owned - 106 Golf Club Drive - Key West
- 621 Grinnell Street - Hidden Old Town Bungalow - K...
- 1109 Virginia Street - Old Town - Key West
- More Tales from the Projects of Key West
- 1018 James Street - Key West Renovation Property
- 824 Terry Lane - Key West - A Piece of Heaven
- Bert and Ernie in Key West
- 3529 Sunrise Drive - Key West
- 11 Whistling Duck Lane - Key West
- Bank Owned - Designer Home - 1103 Ashby Street - K...
- One Seller's Remorse
- 3611 Flagler Avenue - Key West
- ▼ October (21)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.