Saturday, November 3, 2012
Open House - Sunday - 920 Terry Lane - Key West
If you are in Key West on Sunday, November 4th, please drop by 920 Terry Lane to see this award winning three bedroom and three bath renovation that is offered at $895,000. Look for the Historic Key West Lighthouse. 920 Terry Lane is located just behind and it has the best view in the city. Come sit on the front porch and imagine how wonderful it would be to live here.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (153)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- 1709 George Street - Key West
- Bank Owned Investment Property - Summerland Key, F...
- Key West Waterfront Condo - 833 Eisenhower Drive #...
- 1117 Stump Lane - Old Town - Key West
- All You Need is Love - 712 Love Lane - Key West
- 16 Kingfisher Lane - Key West - Bank Owned
- Gobble This!
- 421 Catherine Street in Old Town Key West was bu...
- 17029 Bonefish Lane West - Sugarloaf Key - Florida...
- 1410 Angela Street - New Lower Price - Key West
- Key West Guest House Sales Update
- 406 Julia Street - Key West Short Sale
- 1315 Eliza Street - Key West
- Beach Club Penthouse - Key West
- 1022 Washington Street - Casa Marina Area - Key We...
- 820 Whitehead Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1108 Fleming Street - Key West - Pretty as a Pictu...
- Back on the Market: 707 Southard Street - Key West...
- 1501 White Street - Key Wset - A Diamond in the Ro...
- Open House - Sunday - 920 Terry Lane - Key West
- 30 Hilton Haven Road - Key West Waterfront Locatio...
- 906 Georgia Street - The Meadows Area - Key West
- 811 United Street - Old Town - Key West
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.